RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

I actually prefer to jump without the cartridge and use the manual tube. If I am going into the water I will know it in plenty of time to inflate it and I don't have to worry about accidental inflation.
Just my .02
CYALL down there. - Daniel

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

Bright boy just realized something. I have two sets of water gear here. Mine and a spare I bought. Someone who's driving PM me an address to ship them to. One is completely unopened with all the stuff and for sale too.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yea!.....Corazone is going to make a beach jump!B| Can’t wait to see you and the Chester gang again!;) Maybe this time I wont hurt myself!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

WHY THE HELL IS TIME GOING SO SLOWLY?????????????

DAMN!

Can anybody out the just cancel Wednesday and go ahead and make it Thursday already?

>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Does anyone have aerial pics of the dropzone and the beach landing area?

I found a pic in a friends gallery of the beach. This is before Ivan so things look a little different. You can kind of see in the pic where the road goes from four lane to two lane. The Bama is right in the middle of the pic.

The Beach

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Can anybody out the just cancel Wednesday and go ahead and make it Thursday already?

Hasn't Wednesday been cancelled YET?!? It IS going very slowly...

T minus 16 hours before I start heading to Emerald Coast! At least Lost is on tonight, that should be a good distractor for a bit...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I don't suppose anyone will be reading this. I logged on my computer at work and the remicer pooped up 15 hours before the boogie.

I leave at 2 Pm and go to reenlist in the reserves then a 9 hour drive to boggie

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Alright everybody. We are getting close. Let's continue with the list of people that are REALLY coming to The ECSC Boogie..........

Good luck with that just about everyone has left to go there already.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

...the remicer pooped up...

I don't need to comment on this...
:D:D:D

Who wrote the remicer pooped up? I don't get it.
Dman time is movig slow. 2.5 hours til I leave work. I won't get on the raod to get to the boogie unitl 3 or later.

Oh yeah, thanks.
Thanks for getting me on a a load landing on the beach.......
Swoopin the beach .... like givin a dope addict crack... thanks fuckers....
I'm moving to Pensacola now thanks to you .

On a serious note, Donna, Rigger and I had a blast down at Emerald Coast Skydiving. Thanks to M.D. and Nancy! See ya all soon ....

Psycho and Hushpuppy ... squawk 7700 and hold on!!!!

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Hey Bro,
Glad you and The Farm crew could make it down. Wish we could have gotten on more loads together but we rocked on the ones we were on especially your first beach jump. SWWWEEEETTT!!!
I had a blast this weekend and it was fun to hangout with my RB "The Chester Gang", The Farm Homies, Iwan, KrisAnn, Chaos, Spence/Julie, Robbie and all of the new folks I got to meet. Thanks everyone at ECSC for a great time.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Waahhhh! I want to go back! Thanks to everyone for an incredible time at ECSC it was great to see some familiar faces and to meet the new ones!
Lauralicious, I hope you got to your flight on time!
Psycho Bob, can't wait to see you next month at the SCPC boogie!!

I'm going to kidnap (puppynap) Rigger, he is too cute!!

Corazon
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462