CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

2.5 days before we start the drive down, and I can't sit stil here at work. :S:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I won't do the whole "I told you so" thing, but I DID post a thread about taking preventative measures all last week to avoid this sort of circumstance.

I believe my list was Airborne, vitmain C, grape seed extract, alpha-lipoic acid and garlic. It may not be too late to nip this thing right where it stands. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Hey Lee, this is how you tease the Ogre out of the trees:P Bait:D:D:D:D

Nooooooooooo, I beg you please don't bring Piccastinky, just Enos and Curry sauce.......please

---
Also anyone from florida leaving thursday afternoon, I want to catch a ride if possible....I will help with Gas!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Nooooooooooo, I beg you please don't bring Piccastinky, just Enos and Curry sauce.......please

oops......sorry[:/] its already packed I'm sure Lee will keep to the minimum safe opening distance for a jar of Piccalilli(1000m) followed by Quarantine while the gases are safely dispersed :)

either that put him on a plane and see how long before everyone including the pilot bails:D:D:D

or

or before they throw his ass out:D:D:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Ok kids.The party starts today.I'm headed out soon and will be a Dropzone bum for the next 7 days.I'm going to do the whole thing,live in a camper,eat noodles for breakfast,all of it.This is how I keep myself from wanting to make a living skydiving.If your not there your late.

you can get some of Lee's piccalilli

Since you are actually bringing the rotten ogre this Stench Fuel.. (To an already Notorious Foul Fragranced Fart Flinger)..

Your penance for this assault on the air quality of every plane Lee will be on should be that YOU have to personally ride on every load he gets on after ingesting this Foul Flavored Fart Fuel to enjoy the Fruits of your efforts!!

Ohhhhh, so it's puke?

Kind of looks like it... :D:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piccalilli included again because I realized I hadn't made it a clicky... :$

No. Not puke Just the shit that's left in the bottom of the dishwasher.

Yes. Someone mentioned boobies. And SEVERAL others have also mentioned painted boobies.
..............Jay..............oh, Jaayyyy?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yes. Someone mentioned boobies. And SEVERAL others have also mentioned painted boobies.

Sad news on that front. I seem to be a little short on models this year. I even went so far as recruit a Mega Hottie Assistant Painter for the ladies that would be more comfortable with a Female artist but as of right now... Not a single Skychick has volunteered her Breasts to me.

Without a Canvas, This artist cannot work.:(

Sad news on that front. I seem to be a little short on models this year. I even went so far as recruit a Mega Hottie Assistant Painter for the ladies that would be more comfortable with a Female artist but as of right now... Not a single Skychick has volunteered her Breasts to me.

Without a Canvas, This artist cannot work.:(

I spoke to Lee and he said he would volunteer to have his boobs painted.......:ph34r:
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Will you wear my rack again? I want to see it this time

Absolutely! :D:D I can't believe you remember that.... then again, I guess it was me that was drunk, not you. ;)

I'm sure Jay told you how much I liked them! :D I'm actually jealous that you get to play with them any time you want! :P

See you there!
Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!