CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

***I spoke to Lee and he said he would volunteer to have his boobs painted.......

Sorry. I dont have enough paint for that job

Maybe we could get Home Depot to sponsor it and donate 50 gallons of latex paint... We could call it "This Old Fat Bastard" :P:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I spoke to Lee and he said he would volunteer to have his boobs painted.......

Sorry. I dont have enough paint for that job

Maybe we could get Home Depot to sponsor it and donate 50 gallons of latex paint... We could call it "This Old Fat Bastard" :P:D:D:D

LMAO..........:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Without a Canvas, This artist cannot work.Frown

can't have u frownin. and i have seen ur work n i think that u could take this ole canvas n make it look good.
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

Yes. Someone mentioned boobies. And SEVERAL others have also mentioned painted boobies.
..............Jay..............oh, Jaayyyy?

Sad news on that front. I seem to be a little short on models this year. I even went so far as recruit a Mega Hottie Assistant Painter for the ladies that would be more comfortable with a Female artist but as of right now... Not a single Skychick has volunteered her Breasts to me.

Without a Canvas, This artist cannot work.:(

I'm sorry. Have we met? My name's Robby and I hang out with skydivers!
Shirley, you can't be serious. What if I had let low advance interest stop me from bringing 10 gallons of puddin' to the OrFun Boogie?!?! The swoop pond would never have had that yummy vanilla flavor!
If you were a real hustler you would know it's all about catching them at the right time (boogie) in the right place (half drunk).

And I never heard you promote a damn thing or try to recruit anybody!

.......[wind blowing softly] If you bring paint, their boobies will come..."
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

get a job you kunt. jay promotes all the time. just that you suck at promnoting. I heard 101.5 will be at the boogie...itshhh friday nightsh..Will you be djing at the boogie. If so, please do not drink any beer. We know how you get with the micro with beer inside ya.. makes shitmel look like a mute:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

YEA LUCKY! You da woman!SmileSmile

Dublin just wouldn't be the same without painted boobies and i am willing to sacrafice my dignity for the cause;):).
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

...my list was Airborne, vitmain C, grape seed extract, alpha-lipoic acid and garlic. It may not be too late to nip this thing right where it stands. B|

I'm eating all that plus anything and everything else that could possibly blow this crap out...also sweating it out at night - 4 blankets (one electric), sweat pants and shirt, two-pair socks...lots of OJ (2 gal/day).

But I gotta say, there havn't been any vampires around the house this week - it might be the garlic.

Wednesday morning before I leave, if all is not well, I'm hooking up my vacuum cleaner to my nose and ears and turning it on to HIGH.

No, shrek I won't let you use it on your water spout.

:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***Wednesday morning before I leave, if all is not well

Like Donald Sutherland said in The Dirty Dozen "No negatives waves, man! Think of something righteous!"B|

You're going to start feeling better, your sinus will be clear by Wednesday and you are going to be at 100% by Wednesday night. B|

At least that is what I am hoping for you Bro because I ain't drinking all this punch by myself! ;) Hope you get to feeling better SOON! :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

[reply...At least that is what I am hoping for you Bro because I ain't drinking all this punch by myself! ;) Hope you get to feeling better SOON! :)

Thanks, Bob....one question though...when is Les and Jean getting there...I need to get there before they do so I can get some of that punch.

:D:D

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roaming DZ radio is up !!! & playing damn good tunes!!B|
Get your ass here!!

Sorry to start without ya!! ;)

Stay tuned for further news!! HA!!!!!!!!
Oh... Get better Fast !! Fucker.... !
Greys gotta stick by each other.:D:D;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

You be 'da man!

Say...it just dawned on me...what did you use to bribe Spence into putting a boggie in your back yard?

Tell Spence I got the DD...fuckers!
Retirement IS a job and a hard one....

:D:D

...my list was Airborne, vitmain C, grape seed extract, alpha-lipoic acid and garlic. It may not be too late to nip this thing right where it stands. B|

I'm eating all that plus anything and everything else that could possibly blow this crap out...also sweating it out at night - 4 blankets (one electric), sweat pants and shirt, two-pair socks...lots of OJ (2 gal/day).

But I gotta say, there havn't been any vampires around the house this week - it might be the garlic.

Wednesday morning before I leave, if all is not well, I'm hooking up my vacuum cleaner to my nose and ears and turning it on to HIGH.

No, shrek I won't let you use it on your water spout.

Sounds like you're on top of it. There's also these oversized alka-seltzer like tablets that you can put in the shower that help clear you up too. I think they're called "Shower Soothers". Put one of those suckers in there with you, where the water can hit it, close the door and let the room steam up.

Hope you're feeling better at crunch time. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

When I was a kid, my mother made us kids eat (yes, eat) a spoonful of Vicks Vapo-rub when we got a cold. Believe it or not, it worked really well...or maybe I'm just to old to remember the real outcome and have just mentally blocked it out. At least I'm still alive so it couldn't have been that bad, eh?

[:/]:D

DON! MORE PICS!!!!!

The rest of the tents are going up today. He didn't take any pictures yesterday, then switched trucks, so the camera didn't make it back there last night. (That might be a good thing.) :S

Don is at the airport now, but the camera is at home. I'll take it with me when I go over there after work.

BTW, do you really think he's the one who posted the previous pics??? :D

Kick that sick crap in the ass and be fully recovered by the time you get here! Maybe we can make a jump or two together.

...BTW, do you really think he's the one who posted the previous pics??? :D

Hell no. But I definitely know about men's egos so...

Kick that sick crap in the ass and be fully recovered by the time you get here! Maybe we can make a jump or two together.

You're ON!
Reserve me a jump or two, eh?

Hey remember last year when Bobster had a slackass job and he left work on Tuesday afternoon to go down to Dublin? And he called all his friends and said "I'M GOING TO DUBLIN!!!" And the rest of us still had to work through Weds?

Well this year, Bob has classes so he can't come at all. As sad as I am about this.. we're going to drunk dial the shit out of him!!! Maybe a little nanny nanny boo boo action too? mmmhmm! Payback is a BITCH, BOBSTER!! :P:o:)

:D:D:D

ps-Kitty loves Bobby! :D;)

When I was a kid, my mother made us kids eat (yes, eat) a spoonful of Vicks Vapo-rub when we got a cold. Believe it or not, it worked really well...or maybe I'm just to old to remember the real outcome and have just mentally blocked it out. At least I'm still alive so it couldn't have been that bad, eh?

Dude, I had to skim your post and pretend I never saw anything about ingesting menthol flavored vasoline. The body has a hard time using any food that doesn't remain long enough to be processed into energy, and I just had lunch. :S
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

You're ON!
Reserve me a jump or two, eh?

I'll definitely take you up on that! You were my good luck charm in Z-Hills. ;)

Checked in with the guys a little while ago....things are looking good. People are starting to arrive. I'm headed over there in a couple of hours. We'll be breaking out the Roaming Fire Pit tonight. :D :D

Tandem Hunting at Buffalo's tomorrow night. Last year was so much fun, the assistant manager gave us the cold shoulder and lightning bolts from her gorilla eyes for about 10 months! She has since resigned! She must have finally realized the rest of the skydivers were returning this year! LOL! :ph34r::P

Hey remember last year when Bobster had a slackass job and he left work on Tuesday afternoon to go down to Dublin? And he called all his friends and said "I'M GOING TO DUBLIN!!!" And the rest of us still had to work through Weds?

Well this year, Bob has classes so he can't come at all. As sad as I am about this.. we're going to drunk dial the shit out of him!!! Maybe a little nanny nanny boo boo action too? mmmhmm! Payback is a BITCH, BOBSTER!! :P:o:)

:D:D:D

ps-Kitty loves Bobby! :D;)

Sweet! Boboso called me the other night so now I have his phone number too!
that poor bastard! :D

ps-hippie dont love bobby! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Wanna know the outcome?
...He only 32!!!!!!!!!:o
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Tandem Hunting at Buffalo's tomorrow night. Last year was so much fun, the assistant manager gave us the cold shoulder and lightning bolts from her gorilla eyes for about 10 months! She has since resigned! She must have finally realized the rest of the skydivers were returning this year! LOL! :ph34r::P

DAMN YOU!! Save it for Thursday when all the cool people are there! You locals could've never scared the sh*t out of all those bikers without us. And what will be the hot opening scene for the video if my wife isn't there?! :$

..Seriously. Wait for us or I won't tell your husband what trailer I'm going to sneak behind.
See you Thursday Morning. Right after we deposit the kids at day care.

The cool kids are already here! It's not MY fault you're late!

Those bikers were just saving you a seat,. You only thought you scared them off! :S

Just forget to pick up the kids tomorrow and you won't have that extra stop on Thurs.! :D;) Well, if that doesn't work, just get here when you can!