CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

So I wouldn't say I have not planned but just want to know what to expect. I've never been and was just planning on sleeping in a tent or car. I was wondering about showers though. I figure I could just bum a shower off someone with a hotel room if needed. Just trying to get my options together here.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

...Wait for us or I won't tell your husband what trailer I'm going to sneak behind..

WTF, Robbie? He'll be coaching me on how to do The Don.
You wouldn't rob me of that, would you?

OK, dumb question.....[:/]

Tip 1: Pretend you're going for a piss and you didn't see her and me go back there.

Tip 2: Pretend you're embarassed and walking away, but go "hide" behing the nearest truck and keep watching

Tip 3: MOST IMPORTANTLY, wait for a night when I'm wearing a kilt.

.......That could take forever.......................oh, wait. That's Friday!

shhhhhhhh people who live in Dublin think they're cool. Let's not tell 'em. :ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well I don't think I'm a jackass. I'm not too bold though so asking to use someones shower in their camper is odd for me. Not that I can't come up with the balls to. What is FBO? Seems i'm a dumbass today.
I also forgot to ask what is the deal with packing? I know alot of people have tents, and it might be possible to get in on that, but what if not? I thought I read somewhere that there is a main packing tent but I'm sure that can get awfully crowded.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Tip 3: MOST IMPORTANTLY, wait for a night when I'm wearing a kilt.

.......That could take forever.......................oh, wait. That's Friday!

He's not kidding. I've seen the kilt. He's really proud of it and is planning on wearing it authentically!

So ladies, feel free to cop a feel! He'll feel so special:D:D;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

FBO is basically like the Office at the Airport.

Packing tents.. There is a Free Main Packing tent but it will be very crowded. Several DZ`s have rented thier own. I am sure you can chip in with one of them (I think The Farm will have a Tent but I know they still need some people to chip in on it (Talk to Hans). I also think SDA has one and they were looking for one or two more to chip in.. Talk to Yardhippie.

I used the main packing tent last year and they did a great job... they were busy but they were also efficient and thorough and did a good job... I'm packing a tent and have a "small" shelter for Karma to hang out under...

I'm also hoping to convince some people to use showers as well... just so's I don't stink too much on the planes... B|

I'll be bribing people with hommade Cupcakes... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Oh yeah, the wind, clouds and rain are creeping into the forecast.

Arrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope those winds aren't gusty, that's when I get to be a real weenie and sit on the ground.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

just so I don't stink too much on the planes... B|

I'll be bribing people with hommade Cupcakes... :)

If your on a load with Lee then it really won't matter what you smell like...he'll win hands down:S
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Oh yeah, the wind, clouds and rain are creeping into the forecast. And it's all cuz Spence had to go and post that forecast a few days ago!:P

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=31021&metric=0

Should I even bring my gear? :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I just read about this speed trap website in the paper. I looked up Dublin and there are a few comments saying I-16 going into Dublin is a hot spot. I guess we had better slow down so we don't lose our jump money!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh yeah, the wind, clouds and rain are creeping into the forecast. And it's all cuz Spence had to go and post that forecast a few days ago!:P

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=0&zipcode=31021&metric=0

I wouldn't bother. By the time Friday rolls around it will be a complete wash out.

By the time Friday rolls around it will be a complete wash out.

LOL...Spence is gonna get you for that. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, the wind, clouds and rain are creeping into the forecast.

Arrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope those winds aren't gusty, that's when I get to be a real weenie and sit on the ground.

You are a smart women Andrea, better to sit on the ground than ride in the ambulance!!
Lets hope for good weather. see you tomorrow

In the last 2 years, I've spent the month of March either on crutches or in casts and missed the entire Spring jumping season. I just want to make it through the month in one piece! :S

By the time Friday rolls around it will be a complete wash out.

LOL...Spence is gonna get you for that. :ph34r:

HE'S the one who posted the weather "nothing but sunshine" weather forecast a few days ago. That will doom you 10 times out of 10.;)

Hey when are you gonna be there again? I should be there around noon to 1 on Friday depending on traffic of course.
Do you know who is flying camera for the 4 way rw comp? Don't you have a camera???B|

Either late Thursday or early friday (it depends on if I decide to stop at my sisters thursday night or not... I also have to see if that's even possible...)

And Yep I do have a camera... and 4-way video is something I want to get involved in... so y'all can probably convince me to shoot video.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Why would you bring gear? I thought this was a party!? :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865