upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

J...I think the Skyfest web page should have more info on what Skyfest is all about like the old page had...

i agree, The JSF Skydiving Scholarship Fund on the top should link you to the old "about Jerry" page.

Do you think it needs to be on the front page??

thanks for the input

J

Oh...it was not very obvious that that was a link...

Maybe make the link more obvious?
A link on the sidebar, perhaps?
A small text block with a blurb about JSF with a link to the page?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh...it was not very obvious that that was a link...

Maybe make the link more obvious?
A link on the sidebar, perhaps?
A small text block with a blurb about JSF with a link to the page?

Or maybe have it do an image transfer with a "Click Me" Sign.

Sorry about your ruined moment J.[:/]

:D

Tick - Tick - Tick -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BUMP!!:)

Ok, we all know that this boogie is for a GREAT cause. J, count me in for $100 directly to your fund, i believe in it that much. I wish i could give you more but i am still paying off some medical bills.:D

On top of it all being for a great cause, i have it on good authority that there will also be some scantily clad pink mafia girls playing with fire!! Throw in some free beer and you have quite possibly the boogie of the season. BE THERE!!B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

BUMP!!:)

Ok, we all know that this boogie is for a GREAT cause. J, count me in for $100 directly to your fund, i believe in it that much. I wish i could give you more but i am still paying off some medical bills.:D

That is awesome, we will make sure some deserving upjumper gets it. You and several others this year have really "touched" my heart with ya'lls kindness. I know, I know, its not the "manly" thing but it really does mean something when people come together to help one another.

On top of it all being for a great cause, i have it on good authority that there will also be some scantily clad pink mafia girls playing with fire!! Throw in some free beer and you have quite possibly the boogie of the season. BE THERE!!B|

Oh yes I heard the rumor, actually it wasnt a rumor Mel told me directly, so yes ....less is more!!B|

thanks again

On top of it all being for a great cause, i have it on good authority that there will also be some scantily clad pink mafia girls playing with fire!!

Jeff, I wanna play with fire too. Kim promised me a while back she'd teach me! lol *KIM!!!!!!* When can I come visit? :)B|

Jeff, I wanna play with fire too. Kim promised me a while back she'd teach me! lol *KIM!!!!!!* When can I come visit?

lol, someone told us the other day that visiting Kim's house was like going to circus school.:D oh, and Mel taught herself how to spin fire:):P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Jeff, I wanna play with fire too. Kim promised me a while back she'd teach me! lol *KIM!!!!!!* When can I come visit?

lol, someone told us the other day that visiting Kim's house was like going to circus school.:D oh, and Mel taught herself how to spin fire:):P:D

Actually it is Alli that taught herself how to spin fire......but I am sure Mel would do great too!

Amanduh, anytime you want, girl! If you want to play at Skyfest that could totally work..... Friday is the main show and I could teach you stuff on Saturday if you want since there is no fire fun on that night yet.
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

count me in for $100 directly to your fund, i believe in it that much. I wish i could give you more but i am still paying off some medical bills.

If some of you don't have extra cash, there's always the option of either:
a. donating something that you have lying around (old altimeter? Old jumpsuit? old weight belt?) to the auction
b. bidding high at the auction

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Mel taught herself how to spin fire:):P:D

I did say Mel:S:S...I meant Ali, she told me she was working on a costume.:)

J - Are they going to be letting us jump the powered parachute this year or only ride?

We have know idea what you are talking about, the PP was offering instructional flights.

How is the dunk tank coming??

We have know idea what you are talking about

You are bs'in me right?

No, No BS, the rules say that you can only take a passenger with the purpose of Instructional flights.;) We would never break the rules:)

How is the dunk tank coming??

Hmm...yes. Now would be a good time to tell me if I'm suppose to be taking care of it.:S

My bad,I thought we talked about that a few months ago:S maybe it was a dream...hmmmm who was I dunking then??:o

count me in for $100 directly to your fund, i believe in it that much. I wish i could give you more but i am still paying off some medical bills.

If some of you don't have extra cash, there's always the option of either:
a. donating something that you have lying around (old altimeter? Old jumpsuit? old weight belt?) to the auction
b. bidding high at the auction

Wendy W.

I have to say that the response we have had this year is fantastic!!! It's weird how people work and react at different times. This is our sixth year doing this and it's people like yourselves that keep us going. Every little bit creates a great opportunity for someone else.

Thank you all, for everything, it really does make a difference.:)

Alright, J and Jaime....this sucks.

You should have Skyfest earlier in the year so we won't have to wait so long.

[:/]

:D:D:D

And, while I'm thinking of it...

You guys should have a pre-marriage marriage ceremony at Skyfest...I can see it now...Jaime in a white gown (...er, make that off-white), J in a tux, wedding party in a BFR surrounding you guys in the center.

:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239