upndownshop

The Dates You Have Been Waiting For (SF06)

Also why would it be better to come to this than the WFFC?

Not having to pay a $70 reg fee for starters! Great vendors, gear for sale and auction that goes to a great cause. Great vibes, jumps, fast aircraft, great after dark fun, killer swoop pond, I could go on for a while but will stop now. I went for the first time last year and will go every year if possible. Will be there the entire week this year. Hope to see you there.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

can someone tell me the planes that will be there, the amount of people expected or the amount that wsa their last year and the prices for slots and registration please?
Also why would it be better to come to this than the WFFC?

Cheers.

Bigway, thank you for your interest in our event.

here is a similar answer I gave a while ago in another thread http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2110733#2110733
This was an up jumper inquiring about our event, but it will answer some of your questions.

Also go here for prices http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2121780#2121780

Our new website will go live today with updated info.
If you get a few minutes check it out. The new look is silver not the red and black like the old one that is still up. Should happen by this afternoon.

Our event averages 250 people a year (expected to more this year with all the fuss) One other thing unique about this boogie is that we will do more skydives in the 3-4 days of jumping than most other events. We average 2500 jumps in 3 days. Our event operates on a "schedule" thus allowing for more jumps and more chances for people to play in all events.

Again thank you for your interest and hope to see you there.

J

What's the rule on second generation? Trent qualifies, but I'm first generation. Am I in or out?

For the actual 2nd gen jump you are out:(
but we want to do a parent / kid jump too.

Our rules are like this,
2nd gen- a real second gen is "born" into the sport

our definition today is: a person who's parents or parent has or is jumping. We kind of "allow" a one time tandem or AFF parent for the sibling to qualify. This one is debatable

If the parent was an "active" jumper in the military that counts too.

But we can also do a "missing" man parent with the sibling jump too, for those parents that are not with us, this would make you eligible for that as well. I gues like a father son jump, or mother daughter...

need to contact you on the womens stuff, pm coming
J

Well, you might be right, but I'll definitely get the wingsuit jump and the hybrid in.

To the best of my knowledge the unofficial World record for the largest 2nd gen was set at SF 04 with a 12 way.

I think we have more this year. I think you should come and play with us on that.B|

Well, you might be right, but I'll definitely get the wingsuit jump and the hybrid in.

To the best of my knowledge the unofficial World record for the largest 2nd gen was set at SF 04 with a 12 way.

I think we have more this year. I think you should come and play with us on that.B|

Oh, ok....twist my arm. Ouch, ouch.;)
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Cyndi - Shush up woman! And I'm ready whenever you are....trust me..you will be regrettin it girl! Come out to my side of town though! Your turn to drive, my turn to win! :P

Chuck!!! - Are you and my woman gonna be returning this year to play? :) :D

I have to agree with andy..SKYFEST is such a unique event and jumpers need to know just how unique it is.

the vibe alone makes it so special

no big I's or little U's

strangers actually helping each outher

really takes a person back to the old days of jumping

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com