tspillers

6th AOTMB

Not to fear all is not lost ---- I barely like you (really a lie 'can't stand the guy') so I am going to hook you up with a wingsuit and we will all have a good time, cause over in the wingsuit community it is all about spreading the love

Hold on there for a second...I heard that the baton passing community loves the rat and they'd love to have him. So maybe he can get some wildly exciting baton pass jumps at the AOTMB...

:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hold on there for a second...I heard that the baton passing community loves the rat and they'd love to have him. So maybe he can get some wildly exciting baton pass jumps at the AOTMB...

Ya thats real great Dave, build up his hopes so they can be crushed when he finally realizes that he is not even good enough to pass a baton --- he just not a good flyer, I hate to have to be the one to tell him.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

We will try to get the 'official' info for you. The Hilton is going to do rooms for $69, but tehy are working on trying to make it less. That is probably the best hotel in town. It is 5 minutes from the DZ and on the same road as Northgate.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

We will try to get the 'official' info for you. The Hilton is going to do rooms for $69, but tehy are working on trying to make it less. That is probably the best hotel in town. It is 5 minutes from the DZ and on the same road as Northgate.

Todd

Hmmm, Northgate, is that like 6th street with fewer ummm, ummm, Liberals??:D:D:P

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I have heard reports of liberals, but not certain that I have seen any myself.

BTW, Dudley's is located at Northgate. That is the bar that we take over on Friday nights at the boogie and there is free beer.

Todd

BTW, Dudley's is located at Northgate. That is the bar that we take over on Friday nights at the boogie and there is free beer.

I heard there's also some place called Freebirds or something also at Northgate a couple of doors down from Dudley's. I'm not sure about this "Freebirds" place, so I think I might need to get a group together and go check it out.

:D

I heard there's also some place called Freebirds or something also at Northgate a couple of doors down from Dudley's. I'm not sure about this "Freebirds" place, so I think I might need to get a group together and go check it out.

Ohh, like recon:D You never know, it might be some place that you would want to recommend to other peeps on the internet or something.:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You never know, it might be some place that you would want to recommend to other peeps on the internet or something.

I don't know, places serving food that good are very few and far between. This might take a couple of burritos to figure out for sure. People say that nothing is quite as nice as having a few with your friends, having a Freebirds burrito, then being in the jump plane the next morning.:D:o:D

On another note:

The band is booked,
The caterer is booked,
RWS will be on hand with skyhook demo's,
Sunpath will be on hand with rigs,
J will also do some SCR organizing,
Max will take care of the freefliers,
We now have wall to wall carpeting and the circus tent will have carpet to match,

Don't forget early registration dealine is the 20th. Kathy is working on a word format for those who don't have .pdf

Todd

Eh-hem....forgeting something?
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

On another note:

The band is booked,
The caterer is booked,
RWS will be on hand with skyhook demo's,
Sunpath will be on hand with rigs,
J will also do some SCR organizing,
Max will take care of the freefliers,
We now have wall to wall carpeting and the circus tent will have carpet to match,

Don't forget early registration dealine is the 20th. Kathy is working on a word format for those who don't have .pdf

Todd

Eh-hem....forgeting something?

Yeah Todd.. Forget to mention evening entertainment? Or massage therapist? Or are we too good to mention? :P:D:P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Just too much to remember.

Besides, I thought that was a given that everyone knew....Well, at least all the kewl people. ;)

Official reminder:

There will also be nighttime entertainment that you won't want to miss (I know because I missed half of it last year). We will also have a massage therapist on site throughout the boogie.

Attending:
aggie04
AggieDave
Amanduh
bbskydiver
Brains
Brits17
Caseadilla
chip
Dougie
Fireflytx
Flyin Bob
FlyingFerret
Flypunk
gemini
heidihagen
hippydiver
IMGR2
Jethers203
jumperconway
kevlarsxs
laceysocks
Luminous
LoudDan
MFDammit
Moonglo
PLF
Professor
QTPi
QueenBee
RedAssSkyChic
sharimcm
sitflypat
skip
tspillers
upndownshop
voodew1
wmw999
youngin17
Zennie

$45 for late registration or $30 for early registration (Just like last year despite the higher fuel costs).

CORRECTION!!!

I apologize, but I misinformed Todd earlier. The Late Registration is actually only $40.

See Y'all Soon!
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

I'm not sure why some people are having problems with the pdf file while others are not, but I have attached both word and pdf forms for your convenience. If you are still having problems, feel free to call the DZ and register with Visa, MC, or Discover via phone.

See Y'all Soon!
Queen "B"
-----------------------------------------------
Skydive Aggieland, Inc.

aggie04
AggieDave
Amanduh
bbskydiver
Brains
Brits17
Caseadilla
chip