Marion

4th of July Boogie @ Carolina Sky Sports

Alex,
Somehow I knew that you would totally vote yes to the pancake breakfast. By the way did you teach pam to pack too?...Is that how she came up with the pancake breakfast thing?;)
Sounds good though,
Tess
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Guido - nice to see you chime in! Are you suggesting that you'll BE HERE for the 4th? Hope so - miss you and would love to see you here again. Might have to break out my best bikinis in your honor.

You should know I'm always lurking around, but as for why I don't usually post and can't give a solid answer to your questoin is because I don't like to join in or comment unless I KNOW I can make it. I SHOULD be able to, but you never know what the job has in store. I'm also still waiting to see if I can make SkyFest '05 as well.

Right now I'm roughing it in Callie, I'll be back in town next week.

As for breaking out your "best bikini", you don't have to throw anything on for me. ;)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Just got a message from one of the Raeford crew... she is not coming but word is we are still getting infiltrated by them.

The Raeford crew showed big last july 4th. Really helped make the weekend.
Is this just a rumor or could they really show?
Come on Sky Monkeys bring it on!

Rumor has it that the JFTC Calendars may be finally IN by the boogie

You are correct, and a little birdy told me you will have your calendars for the boogie:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Right now I'm roughing it in Callie, I'll be back in town next week.

As for breaking out your "best bikini", you don't have to throw anything on for me. ;)

HA - good one. Just stay away from my ears ... :)

Yeah, I know how insane your work is. I'll try to either call or PM you next week ... BUT we are closing on the house + moving during a pre-boogie week (read: busy in the loft,) so all bets are off.

Take care + be well, my friend.

-D

Tess & friends, As of the last time i looked at the schedule for wednesday, it was pretty spread out. I'll post up tomorrow morning when I can take a look at the updated version.

Floaty and I are taking charge of the Boogie Video. Everyone bring your cameras and get lots of good video on the ground as well as in the air, then hand it off to Mike and I so we can firewire ourself a copy for the video, and don't forget to give us your name & other info for the credits!

Seeya soon folks! ;)
Eric
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

OMG! Eric you rock!! And Casey - I'm afraid I'm old - all the people who taught me how to pack are long gone from skydiving :(.

OK - So it's official from KWOO and FRT - Saturday it is for Pancake Breakfast!!! I'm thinking 8 - 10 am. (Again, I'm old, so I intend to make it through BP&RR, I can only get up so early:P)

The official JFTC Goddess says above I'll definitely have the CALENDARS!!!!

Alright, here's the skinny folks. There are tandems scheduled all day today (10-12-2-4), and there are a pretty good number at 4pm, probably enough for 2 loads, so plan accordingly. I believe that we're flying an Otter (Taco is the only thing i see parked out on the tarmac.) I already got a call from BBall saying that he was coming, hopefully i'll see you all this afternoon! ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

OMG! Eric you rock!! And Casey - I'm afraid I'm old - all the people who taught me how to pack are long gone from skydiving :(.

Just because you learned to flat pack rounds... ;)

You're a hottie. Isn't that a requirement to be on FF4? ;)

Alas, I will be unable to attend. :( Beach jumps at Wildwood are the same weekend. B| I can't resist. They are my kryptonite.

(Stands up hold up right hand)
I do solemnly sware to make it to CSS this year, do a hybrid/funnel, retrieve my cooler, and have a drink with Dawn.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Oh, yeah sistah! I actually had a mental block on that part :)
I know it will be a great combo of fundraising stress and jump relaxation. I can't wait -

and wait - one more hijack:
I still love your avatar - what a beautiful day that had to have been - even in a tiny picture I can see forever!!

OK - back to topic. Can't wait to make a skydive with you...

at the CSS JULY 4th BOOGIE!! B|B|B|

Pam -

----pssssssssstttt----

We are NOT old. We're almost the same exact age, remember? Talk to Ellis how YOUNG (and hot!) we are ...

[end whispering.]

Casey equates me + learning to pack + PANCAKES. Pretty funny story - and I'm sure we will both hugely support and enjoy your breakfast.

Sounds like plans for the 4th are heating up - I love it!

Bolas - I'll hold you to that drink.

-Dawn

I know it will be a great combo of fundraising stress and jump relaxation. I can't wait

Hey Rox:PI am certain that you and Kwoo will do an awesome job with the fundraising at CSS but I am really bummed that I can't be there to help, that I will miss the boogie, your pancakes ;) and miss seeing Anne....

I guess Laura and I will just have to catch up on the merriment at CK then ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Hey y'all!!

Latest addition to JFTC goodies for the 4th:

T-Shirts!!!!

I have a very limited supply of screenprint guy shirts - 1 style.

I have 3 styles in very limited supply/sizes for gals - they are so cool!! A tank, a baby-doll, and a nice, almost dressy short sleaved one. They are emroidered, not screened.

If I don't have your size in the style you want, I will special order it for you.

No offense dudes, but the ladies shirts are the bomb, so I have more of them :)
Prices are $20-30 each.

:)