Marion

4th of July Boogie @ Carolina Sky Sports

DOH! Pancakes on Saturday morning from 8 to 10! But but but... my lazy, sleep in way too long amore will not even be up by then not to mention the hour drive! [:/] Dude I am totally going to miss breakfast...

... but that is ok, I will just have to catch you later on in the day, because he happens to be a master breakfast cheif! ;):D He makes the best chocolate chip pancakas por mi! <3

Joe! Congradulations at the chance!

Less that 7 days! :D YAY!
Love you (dave)
Miss you (everyone)
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Congradulations and break a leg!
Does this mean you are raising the price to play at our small but sweet shin-dig?!

Guess we will have to make some cutts to afford the new glamer glam of BP&RR. :P No more leis or pools (J/K).

See you all in a couple days... and don't for get your grass skirts! B|

Has anybody heard from Mel??

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Just gotta post a big bold reminder...

Saturday night we will have Big Pretty and the Red Rockets, the very same band that is opening for Dave Matthews this Wednesday night.

Everybody come out on Wednesday for the show at Alltel, then come to the dz when you wake up on Thursday. The whole Dave Matthews thing is really just a boogie kickoff, right? And you don't have to pay crazy Ticketmaster charges to see Joe play again on Saturday.

OK Folks - only one day to go!! Marion, Karen, Eric & I finally have most everything together for the following things to make a real Boogie of it:

Jump for the Cause
$5 Pancake Breakfast Saturday AM 8-10

Big Pretty & Red Rockets
$10 for the band and dinner Saturday night
hot dogs, hamburgers, sides, and the hottest band in North Carolina straight from Altell Pavillion

JFTC items for sale all weekend:
T-shirts
Socks
Koozies
Stickers
Tatoos
Pull-up cords
CALENDARS!!!!!

Raffle tickets $2 each or 3 for $5
lots of prizes, plus winner gets 1/2 the cash pot!!
ticket drawn Saturday night or Sunday - depending on sales

Boogie Video

I guess everyone is still asleep after the show last night, eh?? :)

I might be out organizing by tomorrow afternoon - though I have lots to do for Saturday!!! Sparky and my hubby will eb doing RW organizing, and we really kick it into hight gear on Saturday.

If you FF, see Marion and her gang!! Tons of fun and a FABI weather forecast through Monday!

Pam

dude, sparky ways....WOOHOOO. Pam, I've never jumped with your huspand but I am sure the rw-ways are just as fun. I can't wait til the Fourth, I'll be out there early afternoon but I'll be thinking about it all morning as I am being bored at a meeting.
Casey;)
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Okay, I can finally post because I know FOR SURE I am off. I am off till Tues, so count me in for WHATEVER!!!

And any kind souls that can hide me under a rock in the evenings will save me a drive home and I can play all night!

Hugs,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Paul - Anne -

Thank you for the pics. This so sucks :(.

I'm going to email a flyer to the DZ, I'll beg Dawn, John, et al to post it around as they come and go to the DZ.

Hopefully those spottings were accurate, and we'll find him runnin' 'round.

Hugs -

Pam

You guys and gals all ROCK!!!

BP & RR were so tight and groovin' on Saturday night. Karen & I sold more stuff than we could have imagined, and I have to say, fed more people than we expected! :)
Pretty much everyone got Leid and had a large time. Randy & I proudly delivered Jack Daniels to the party at 1:15 am and then left :P. He was not lonely!!! But he was gone in the morning. Cheers, James - BSBD, brother.

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. Especially Julie who provided the best video of the weekend, and she isn't even a videographer. ;)

Boogie videos are $15 - call the DZ to request a copy!!!

Hugs to everyone -

Pam

Speaking of the boogie video, if anyone has any digital still photos they would like to submit for inclusion on the 2005 Carolina Sky Sports Fourth of July Boogie Video slideshow, please contact myself or Eric Miller (eUrNiCc on these forums).

Thanks,

Mike

Pammy -

Much thanks for all that you + Randy did to make the weekend a total success. Saturday was a long day indeed - much thanks to you guys, Stuart and Karen for keeping us all so well fed.

It was just too cool for words to see how Big Pretty & the Red Rockets teamed up with JFTC on a personal level to create some serious fund raising for "The Cause!" What I know: Joe played for free, and the rest of the band donated $100 of their cost to JFTC.

Visitors - glad you came, I hope you had fun. Come see us again soon.

Best,
Dawn

Wow, what a great boogie! Thanks to everyone who contributed to make the weekend a success!

So far sales of the Official Boogie Video have topped $300 :o Thanks to everyone who ordered a video and contributed footage.

I spent 8 hours on a Mac today getting the first half of the tapes and files sorted out and ready to edit. As long as i don't run into any more hurdles I should have a short trailer up tomorrow evening on skydivingmovies.com :)
If anyone has any music suggestions, please let me know.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

BP & RR were amazingly generous. JKWON - I have some JFTC goodies for you as a thank you, and I have a "paper" gift certificate for your friend who won the jewelry stuff. Please PM me your snail addy!!

Thanks to ElizFowler for the Cookie Lee gift certificates, and to BP & RR for the T-shirt and CD that were part of the Raffle Prizes.

Dawn - it was nice to hang out with you. I miss you when I'm not there much.

Mike, Eric - thank you guys again for volunteering to put together the video. I SWEAR I didn't have Julie do tricks with the organizer just to sell more copies... :).

Eric, Todd, Tony, Mak - thanks for whoring yourselves out for footage. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

We're off to Crosskeys tonight - see everyone soon!