manifestRyan

American Boogie 2005

I'll be jumping down at Hollister this weekend. I promised Aviva I would visit her. We'll see about 100 :|

There you go 10 jumps this weekend in H-town, a couple next weekend, 100 is easy to get to before the American Boogie :P

16 more days!

Brad from Bradley's Brewing, yes great beer. [;)

I'll get to enjoy it this time. Last year I came out for a single day, did a couple skyvan jumps on student status, had a couple beers, sat a bit, then drove home.

This time I get to really have fun, over 3 days. But much more packing...anyone that isn't packing proficient might want to become so quick. I remember last year that the packing hangar was a sea of nylon, and it was coming faster than the packers could do. Between that and the limited number of rental rigs, I waited a good while for jumps.

Anyone know detail on the helicoptor - type and typical exit height? Ed - is there usually one at Lodi on weekends?

Anyone know detail on the helicoptor - type and typical exit height? Ed - is there usually one at Lodi on weekends?

There is a helo there at the airport fulltime in Lodi, unfortunatly it's a LifefFlight that is doing business at the other end of the airport and it only gives one way rides to the hospital.[:/] :P

Exit height is usually 4000ft from any fun jumper helo though. ;)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Ed,

Are you going to be there as well?
I'd love to get some "how to fly the after burners" coaching from you on the S3 B|

Iwan

Possibly?
I'm still working on a couple things though, but I'll let you know if I am Iwan. ;)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I'll be jumping down at Hollister this weekend. I promised Aviva I would visit her. We'll see about 100 :|

There you go 10 jumps this weekend in H-town, a couple next weekend, 100 is easy to get to before the American Boogie :P

16 more days!

Not gonna happen... I only got 4 jumps this weekend. :P

11 days :)