PhreeZone

Skydive Greene County Memorial Boogie!

The Grand Flake-Out begins!!! :S

....I'm sorry. WHO just said that?
I'm not sure, but the avatar looks like someone who's working on her Gold Wings for
100 BOOGIES BACKED OUT OF AT THE LAST MINUTE.

Well guess what, Miss Sweater Flakes. I'm in:

adrock
alanab
amanda965
buried
camlee (possibly)
chaoskitty
cielodiosa
cspencefly
daizey
doublespock + friend
gila
hazzard
hisgoofyness
hollywood
ifall
Ifallfast
Jskydiver22 (probably/maybe)
jumpchikk
kansasskydiver
kelel01
phreezone
popsjumper
pyke
roamingdz.com crew
scottbre
skychick312
skygod7777
skinnyshrek
sunshine
subject21
Sundevil777
vdschoor
vern
wildcard451
wingnut
RastaRicanAir aka DJ Electric Boy

The Little Woman is kicking me out for the weekend so she can have some quality Steel Magnolia time with her li'l sister and a bucket of mint juleps.
And since I hate everybody else's taste in music, I'll even bring the laptop so we can boom some bass out of the RoamingDZ BubbleMobile.
(PS Spence, I hope you still have room, 'cause I'm riding with you. PM comin')
...Hell, if there're some good candidates up there, we may even get to debut the New OrFun Tough Love Applicator: It ain't a Boogie until someone whips out 18" of nice hard wood.

PS: Picked up a sixer of Shiner Bock last night. I give it a B- Too friggin' sweet.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well - in light of recent events...and given my current employment situation (or lack thereof), sadly, I will not be attending this sure to be AWESOME event.:(:(

And you've been out of work ....what, about a week?
Pussy.:$
Don't you know how to pack? :S
Yeah, better stay home and leave the unemployment to the Professionals.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm still coming, though I'm sicker than a dog right now. Got hit by allergies and it's moved into my chest. Now I've got bronkitis or however you spell it. I can barely walk up my stairs without feeling it. But I'm a trooper, I'll be there and am gonna make one kick ass boogie DVD!

There will be 5 of us from KS coming up.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

adrock
alanab
amanda965
buried
camlee (possibly)
chaoskitty
cielodiosa
cspencefly
daizey
doublespock + friend
gila
hazzard (maybe)
hollywood
ifall
Ifallfast
Jskydiver22 (probably/maybe)
kansasskydiver
kelel01
phreezone
popsjumper
RastaRicanAir
roamingdz.com crew
scottbre
skychick312
skycop
skygod7777
skinnyshrek
sunshine
subject21
Sundevil777
vdschoor
vern
wildcard451
wingnut

I'm still coming, though I'm sicker than a dog right now. Got hit by allergies and it's moved into my chest. Now I've got bronkitis or however you spell it. I can barely walk up my stairs without feeling it.

You better show up in good health, cause you might be making the others sick out there, and that's unacceptable..

I'm still coming, though I'm sicker than a dog right now. Got hit by allergies and it's moved into my chest. Now I've got bronkitis or however you spell it. I can barely walk up my stairs without feeling it.

You better show up in good health, cause you might be making the others sick out there, and that's unacceptable..

I'm not contageous, it's my asthma and a bunch of other crap:(
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

If I happen to show up early on Thursday with a gunshot wound to the foot, it's because I shot myself so I wouldn't have to come back to this hellhole.

Too dramatic? :o:D

Nah.. you're just begging for someone to throw themselves on the floor in front of you and kiss your feet :P

If I happen to show up early on Thursday with a gunshot wound to the foot, it's because I shot myself so I wouldn't have to come back to this hellhole.

Too dramatic? :o:D

Nope, you're not allowed to shoot yourself in the foot. You need to let your drunk friends do it on video.

What a great addition to the boogie video!!! I can see the cover now: a picture of the bullet just piercing Kelly's foot. :D

How's this for a caption?
Skydive Greene County. You'll do anything to not have to leave. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

here's our quick 24 hour notice period asking your guys' keg beer preference. we are the ones bringing the free keg beer for saturday night and would love to make you all happy. we have about $100 saved up for it but thats got to include cups and ice.

so give your suggestions now, and keep in mind that a keg of bud light is about $85 i think!

phree, you still bringing a lil keg too?

Ho Ho Ho!

I cant wait to boogie with some Ho's Maybe we can do a "Ho way" ! I got vid on that one! I cant wait to freefly my ass off. I should be there about 10pm or so on thursday. Save me a warm spot to sleep!

P to the muthafuckin J

(((((((((((((((SICKAMORE STYLE)))))))))))

ok... heres the low down, i just got off the phone with the distributor and here are your choices that we can afford:

molson canadian
michael sheas
honey brown
rolling rock
coors light
coors original
labatts
killians

if people want to throw in some $$ we could get:

heiny $143
harp $161
bass $165
guinnessB| $167

*beer type that gets the most votes wins.... we leave to get it at noon tomorrow!!

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!!

my vote is for labatts or guiness!

how much more do ya need for the heiney? i know you gals are still college students and all, so the coors i bet was pretty tempting..lol.. we could always go in clay's style and getthe rolling rock.......

my vote is for hineken if it isn't to much more and i'd be willing to chip in 20 bucks for the cause... if not i'll vote for the honey brown...

you already have a tap or you renting one? if you are renting one i bet we might be able to find one to use so we could use that money on beer!!!

anyone want to bring a tap???????