bkdice

CSS Easter Boogie

CSS' (NC) Easter Boogie is March 23-28. A bunch of people from our DZ usually head down for this boogie. Anyone else planning to be there? :)
From CSS site:
Come join us for the Annual Easter Boogie and Skyposium. The theme for this years event is Jump for the Cause. We will be sponsoring local charity events and Nancy LaRiviere will be conducting a JFTC women's big way camp. Vendors will be on hand to show the latest gear and give seminars. We will have RW, Freefly and Birdman organizers. Besides our usual assortment of aicraft, we will also have a Hot Air Balloon to jump from. Come and HAVE FUN!!!

Larry and I are going!
So is Colin, Danny and Doug.
Carolyn(maybe).
Gonna try to get on a Hot Air Balloon jump:)

Kick Arse.... It will be great to see you all..
(What about Carolyn?)

Can someone please tell Mr Melera that I will have my table with meB|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I was just about to start an Easter Boogie thread last night... you beat me to it.

Anyhow, as always, Easter is our biggest boogie at CSS. There will be baloon jumps, lots of organizing for all disciplines and skill levels, and best of all CASA jumps!

The HISPAS will also be here jumping and partying as only they can.

PS: Mike, bring the monkey!:D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

eric i dont plan to have the kids for the easter boogie. and i was going to try and steal a room in the bunk house. and stay the whole weekend. I dont know if the monkey would be a good add on to my room mates ,i may have in the bunk house. i think maybe we should get some feed back on this one from everone. you never know its a good chick magnet and easter is the big boogie of the year. so you never know what might happen. stranger things have happen at CSS.

I dont know if the monkey would be a good add on to my room mates

Yeah, you might be right. You've got the screeching, jumping around, self pleasuring, and the flinging of poo...

Add a monkey to all that and it may be too much. :P

Ya'll have fun and DD me while there, I have to work that weekend. :(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey dawn #1 what do you think about joes band playing again. Might not have enough time to raise the money but its a thought.

That would kick ass ... we'll see.

Heard last week from Elis that Nancy from Ouragan Suits plans to come up again. How cool is that? I'm hoping she'll have time to play with beads + hair again.

Bolas - we'll miss you at Easter. Do try to come up sometime this spring, and we'll do that "missing man" power circle. I've got Grey Goose L'Orange on standby in my freezer :)
Dawn #1
HISPA #57

Isn't that the same weekend Nancy's planning a JFTC Tryout? That would be cool (even though I'd already bought tickets for Moss point)![:/]

Chuck goes to the Easter Boogie there almost every year! I've missed it every time. Hope to see everyone there this year!B|

JFTC Tryouts AND a Boogie! WHAT A WEEKEND!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

dawn if she dont want to play with beads and your hair i will provid my services to you. you know how i feel about hair and omg your hair with beads . Okay i need a cold shower now see what you have done..

My monkey really dosent throw phoo around. and i hope if i bring her you guys will be a good example and not teach here any bad habit like that. i have to live with here the rest of the year. We all know how skydivers love to throw shit around

Eric i guess we have on no so far on the monkey thing. but its only day one well see what the rest of the gang has to say.

Bolas - we'll miss you at Easter. Do try to come up sometime this spring, and we'll do that "missing man" power circle. I've got Grey Goose 'Orange on standby in my freezer :)

Oh hell yeah! :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Mel, don't tease me!! you mean to tell me that J and you are coming to CSS Easter Boogie! Ohh...that would be awesome!

NO teasing *i promise* my little lovey-cat!! B|

actually i've been chatting with baby-bee this morning ~ i will be attending, but unfortunately jJ will not be able to play with us this time [:/].

i can't wait to see you :)cat! yaaaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister