bkdice

CSS Easter Boogie

I don't think there is a single LEAD front man to the group. We all play our little parts.

I agree.

And now you have your accordian player back (she rocks!) plus that new bass guy ... your band has, like, 12 guys in it. I think it's great how you all get to sit out certain songs and get a chance to drink beer, dance, etc. Fun!

Can't wait to see your new Ouragan ... and Marion's! My favorite chick is going to have some serious "star power" going on.

I miss you too, man.

-Dawn

I'll be there. But I'm always at CSS for Easter.
Is there anyone that is going to both the Dublin and CSS Easter boogies?
I'll be in Dublin doing video for the big ways. Come find me and say "hey". Then, I'll welcome you to my home dropzone the next weekend.
karen

We'll take good care of your girl though! :)

bee ~ YAAAAY!!! bee will take good care of me - OH Joy-Orange-Head! i'm so happy, i just did a hi-ya sidekick :D*

jkwon ~ i finally get to meet the sweetie with the Coolest-Hippest-Band of BP&RR! i can't wait to see your ouragan suit too, we can be hurricane-twins, yaaaay!

kwoo ~ hi Karen! i will be attending dublin boogie the weekend prior to this boogie... i hope to meet you @ Dublin, so we can play more @ CSS, yaaaaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

if i can ever drag mel away from her onterage

and she has a big one!! i can't imagine anyone thats met her could not be totally in love with her.

i'm glad i have her in my room at css, so i can get me some mel time too! :D i did tell jj that i'd take good care of his girl. :ph34r:

^Hey lynn. It'll be nice to see you again How's the Triathalon flying with the fancy new lineset? B| Ohh, and try to get jon to bring the rig and leave the golf clubs at home this time. Rumor has it Joey will be jumping :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

reply]Jon and I are coming down Thursday night, and I think that's when Chris is coming too. Save me a spot on the table please!!

Yay :)
Your table slot is reserved.. (dont listen to B ;) you can drink wine AND get a massage :P)

I am so excited to see my SDV gang...

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

Will you be playing with us or training that weekend?

BOTH..... Yipppeeeeeee..
well actually not team training, but JFTC Tryouts. The foxes are on .. *life hold* this year. We have a bunch of stuff going on this year though, so that we can play next yearB|

Laura Pam and I will be doing JFTC stuff at the weekend.
I will be massaging and playing in the sky with my special SDV peeps on Thursday and Friday. It will be like ol' times (except missing one wonderful Froggy lady :()

Cant wait to see you Lynn.. the table awaits you maamB|

heeeheee. Three days to go!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

YAAAAY! i can't wait to play with everyone ~ only two more days B|*
is anyone traveling to Raleigh on Sunday around the 11am timeframe? my girl bee, said that she will give me a ride if needed ~ but if i could possibly catch a ride with someone else, that would be Super-Matic-Righteous!!

also, has anyone had problems with Raleigh airport security while carrying on your rig? i always have my TSA print-outs, but a forewarning would be helpful~

thank you so much in advance :)xoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Me sad too. We need to schedule a 4-way weekend or two this summer.Kiss all those Foxes for me.

Will do sweetie- It will be my pleasure;).

Keep your phone with you .. You never know who may DD ya :D

A fourway weekend.. Sounds great, lets make it happen!

also, has anyone had problems with Raleigh airport security while carrying on your rig? i always have my TSA print-outs, but a forewarning would be helpful~

I had no problems with mine. I had it in my gear bag and when I was putting everything on the conveyer belt I told the TSA guy there was a parachute in my bag. He then got his supervisor to help him look at the images they scanned and they sent me on my way. If its really busy, you might even notify one of the 10 people you have to show your ID to before you get to the scanner and they may take you to a special line.

i can't imagine anyone picking on you. they might pick on me, and let shady people like doug, mike, and jonathan get through security at dulles, but i'm sure those nice NCers won't hassle big melly. :P

ok all.....i was undecided weather or not im comming, but it has been decided for me.......i ave to work on sat so will not be able to make it there.

Mel-Raliegh is pretty good about rigs....jjust have your cypres card handy too.

have fun all....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas