Amazon

Lost Prairie 2005

Ok I am sitting here editing some video from LP from 2004. It was my first boogie witha video Camera.. but its bringing back some very very fond memories.

This year I will not be there for the first weekend since I have to attend the ISSA World Cup meet at Jumptown Mass that weekend.. and hopefully set a new record:)
I will be driving over on Monday and starting the festivities

So who all is coming to this boogie that has the very best weather of ANY summer boogie I have ever seen.

Sunny Warm.. Clear blue Montana Skies... temps in the 80's and 90's with really low humidity... the Lake about 75 degrees and ifyou have a mask and snorkel.. visibility of 75 ft.. AHHHHHH ROPE SWING ( I am going to try not to have the sketchiest landing of the boogie this year)

http://www.skydivelostprairie.com/pages/events.htm

Ya know Amazon, you have a way of bringing a smile to my face when I need one most ;) Now, why did you have to get me thinking about LP when we still have sooooo many more days to think about it?? Anyway, count me in...if all goes well, I'll be there as the BM rep once again. (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...)

Fiesty Girl, AKA Mama Bird
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I plan on it.. and I will be bringing my boat.. THIS time I will make sure its working LONG before the Boogie. I realllly need to jump my StratoStar in its really kewl Yellow WonderHog.. and the only place I am landing it is in MacGregor Lake. We need to make sure Steve brings his boat too. I was going to bring a couple boats.. but as long as we are assured of two.. we are good to go.

There's a good chance that will be my :D boogie. Need to figure details, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Woohoo... about time you made it up to the north country.....Maybe you can finally gt in your Pink Mafia Jump huh...

And NWFLYER.. you will have lots of fun.. usually Snohomish is fairly well represented every year at LP...much beer will be consumed..

Heck, if Todak is going I might show up too.

As long as there's Lang.

Hah...glad I could tip the scales in favor of your attendance John! Actually, being single again, I'm planning to play a bit more on the boogie circuit this year. I might even make the Byron boogie!

Do you know if there's anything going on at Dausenyland over Memorial Day?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'll be there and jumping!!!

Last year was a bit of a bust for me as I had damaged my leg the day just before the boogie and it was swollen badly. I got back to Canada and my doctor poked and proded the knee, asking me if it hurt (which it didn't) and muttering "lucky bugger". At the end of the examination he told me get back jumping, just take it easy, the swelling would go away. So I did, and it did.

I should try get a copy of the song book in advance so I can be ready for the men's chorus!
Last year there was one other Barbershop singer there... maybe this year we'll find more!

If the magic works, my son will be off student status and able to make it down too! He got 8 jumps in before the end of the season in Alberta. He'll be 17 next summer... oh to be young again... Orange girls...

Ian
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy