Amazon

Lost Prairie 2005

Damn girl! You're finally taking my advice and making it up to LP??? It'll be great to see you again! (How's Coz?)

Stacey....all of you at MileHi have asked about Kozmo..he's doing great..he's with my parents in Bama and they've spoiled him so rotten. They let him sleep with them and cuddle and take him everywhere...and play frisbee an hour each day..he has it so good. I can't take him from them..so I'm looking for a new pet of my own. I miss him so much and know he was so loved in Colorado by everyone who met him. He was such a great "dz rat", huh?:D

Beyond that..Stace..I miss you too and look forward to seeing you again.:)

Also, Ron has compiled all the songs on from the chorus in a MSWord document. Anyone want a soft copy?? Lemme know. :)

Now if he had done that with the "Cunning Linguist" I might have a chance....

Kim, Debby and I got married and not on the ground

Looking forward to seeing everyone
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Congratulations, Kurt. Glad to see you had some other folks to keep you stable during the "consumation".

Looking forward to seeing you both.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Not to worry Katee.. You can hang out with me... when I see a dust devil spinning up its my queue to head for the lake... not to worry you will not miss much skydiving in the afternoons... we come back about 4 to 5pm and start jumping our butts off again:)
The jumping starts at 9 am.. and since you are so far north the sunset load is like 9:30 PM... and it does not get dark till well after 10 PM. its really easy to get in a hell of a lot of jumps at LP.

Oh and the elevation makes or some faster landings than down ther at Sea ELvel in FL.. but you started jumping in Colorado.. over a mile up... so you will be able to adjust easily

Edited to add.. The dust devils are not that bad really.. its just my excuse to head to the nice crystal clear lake.;) I have seen far worse dust devils in many places including CA AZ and even in FL

Actually I was planning on staying down at Camp Canada this year...last year that was one LONG ass hike when I got shitfaced.. all the way from din din in Camp Canada.. over to the BAR... then stumbling thru the prairiedog town in the dark.. with the Northern lights dancing overhead..

Actually I was planning on staying down at Camp Canada this year...last year that was one LONG ass hike when I got shitfaced.. all the way from din din in Camp Canada.. over to the BAR... then stumbling thru the prairiedog town in the dark.. with the Northern lights dancing overhead..

YAY! You're livin' with us! Will we be having the yummy "Salmon-zon" for dinner again one night???

'Shell
'Shell

Looks like a good time to put out a request for new Chorus songs, not that the Cracks couldn't use a few new ones too.

Still haven't heard from Bess what happened to the Chorus footage on the video.

Think Lang, Drink Lang.

madjohn

PS Shell, I think your photo should show the flags.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.