alanab

Travelganza for spring break march 16-27

the KSU skydiving people are considering places to go over spring break too. but we wouldn't be able to get there until the 19th, so the boogie would be over? or does anybody know if they are keeping the planes/party around after the 20th?

MB 3528, RB 1182

the KSU skydiving people are considering places to go over spring break too. but we wouldn't be able to get there until the 19th, so the boogie would be over? or does anybody know if they are keeping the planes/party around after the 20th?

Ok,new role call.Who can stay thru Monday?B|

I hear ya. But I am not sure if I will be able to make any jello shots for that boogie as I will be flying in for it. But I will certainly try. If I can make some we will definately have our contest.

And here is a few more picks of jello shots. I must say that FFF04014 is probably my favorite;)
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

the KSU skydiving people are considering places to go over spring break too. but we wouldn't be able to get there until the 19th, so the boogie would be over?

If you had a group of ten you could go to Jamaica for your springbreak jumping adventure any date you wish. Less driving. Lots of fun. It's like your own private island. PM me or read the Jamaica thread if you really want to jump Jamaica Mon.

safetydave

Fuck Jamaica If your not at Dublin then shame on you,,,,shame on you.. Dublin will kick as this year!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Back on topic...

I'll be in the tunnel 18th thru 20th and hanging out at Central Fl DZ's thru the 28th or 29th. I was thinking about going to Jumpshack and PD during the week but I suppose I could make some skydives.

What's going on in Z-Hills? I may need to pack my tent.

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken