groundpounder

spring break

So I want to travel to a cool dz for my spring break...I'm up in Colorado. It is the 3rd (i think) week of march. Where should I go? I figured Arizona, but maybe there's some insane boogie going on in some far off land... And more importantly, are there any other kollege studuntz who want to go?
"I think I bent my wookie."--Ralph Wiggum

No question.The Dublin Boogie.Two Casa's,a Caravan,Helicopter,Balloon.The Carbone Zone cooking.Guy Wright organizing Rw.Multiple Big Way groups building up to a Ga Record Attempt.Eric Deren and Jon Pinion with the freeflyers.Bird men Skymonkey One and Scary Perry.I'm not sure what is going on in the CRW corner.The season opener for the Ga. Skydiving League.Our half famous raffle.Nightly entertainment and Bonfire.Pinions famous hold my beer and let me see how many people I can get on this 4-wheeler and other stupid human tricks.There is also a thread in the bonfire that has been hijacked by the Dublin people"Where to go March 18-27"

you should definately put Dublin in the hat to choose from.......I'm in AL; bunch of us from the Al, GA, MS and FL area will be there...most of us in college as well. and so far...9 of the 15-20 coming are hot southern bells!:)

NUFF SAID! birng your assssss!! I'm guessing the better way to spend one's spring break!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Hey Dre'...you KNOW Ft Lauderdale is the happenin' place for Spring Break:ph34r:..and Florida is a skydiver's haven!

But then again, if you end up at Eloy..I understand as that is where is all started at last years Holiday Boogie for the both of usB|

oh dear, what have i done.....forgetting the other lovelies that are truely southern bred...yes yes, see my dear homeless spring breaker...you must come to the Dublin Boogie!!!

what fun it'll be, you'll regert missin' it for a loOoooOoOoOoong while!!!:o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Hey there, i am also a college student, however, my spring break falls 1st week of march. I live in michigan, and really need to drive (no dinero for flying) to some warm place with jumping. I want eloy really bad, buts a loooonnnngggg drive. Prolly gonna be florida, with a night or two in georgia. any other suggestions?
any other students w/ same week, same general area?

btw, hows camping in florida? i was told too many fire ants to tent up.

-"university of michigan, where your best hasnt been good enough since 1817"
--Do it like you mean it--

you forgot about the Sky:ph34r:s commin from NC too

I thought you were on the trying to make it list

yeah i am still undecided only because of my work schedual....but even without me there are 2 :ph34r:s from NC commin......im sure i can go AWOL for a boogie................

again :o
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

you forgot about the Sky:ph34r:s commin from NC too

I thought you were on the trying to make it list

yeah i am still undecided only because of my work schedual....but even without me there are 2 :ph34r:s from NC commin......im sure i can go AWOL for a boogie................

again :o

You just picked the wrong boogie to lay out of.

Why don't all the roaming dzers just hijack every thread..lol There's some thread about jumping in Pakistan why not suggest the Dublin Booogie...Anyway, yes come to the dublin boogie. I will be condusting a seminar on how to lose weight slowly!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?