base570

CSS anyone 2??

Yeah, definitely not a joiner ... but your hot chica is very friendly and persuasive. Plus I got the awesome scented boobies B| ... How could I pass that up? Sweet-smelling 'liscious boobies rock :D.

J.9 - WOO-HOO, congratulations! I'm very proud of you!!!

Jeff - I can't wait to see you. How about bringing your wife with you one of these times?

-D1
aka Antiliscious

p.s. Man, it was gorgeous today .... where was everyone? I hope we have a great turnout tomorrow. Everyone should call in sick.

Air-Ohio folks, seeya next weekend!

I sure hope so..the weather looks sketchy. >:(
Is there a community bbq grill there?

Just make sure that Jeff brings beer! Don't worry about the weather forecast....it's NC and they can't predict the weather very good here anyway.
If we don't run out of beer I'll find you a grill. Where is everybody staying anyway? Hotel, DZ, other?
---------------------------------------

Where is everybody staying anyway? Hotel, DZ, other?

I think it's split about 50/50 between camping and hotels. I'm planning to camp and I know at least 3 others are as well.

I"ll make sure Jeff brings beer, but I can't promise we won't drink it all on the way down. ;)

If you can provide a grill I'll make sure we restock as necessary!
Owned by Remi #?

I'll program the beer stores into the GPS for the ride down. Just remember I NEVER run out of beer!!!

That's b/c that's what runs through your viens. Alot of us have the same blood type as you;)

(not me though, mine is 0-redbull and vodka)

Love ya Jeff and can't wait to see ya this weekend

Casey aka TaiL focKer
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Hi skydivers. So let me tell you the support that we got at the Depott was REDICULOUS. I have never seen so many skydivers in one place (outside of a dropzone)!! That was awesome.

So anyways we're playing a pretty big show in Chapel Hill a week from Thursday. April 13th at the Library...there's going to be an amazing band opening for us from Charlottesville, VA starting at 10 and we go on about 11-1130. So I hope I can see some of you there. And if not...that's cool too. I still love you.

Here's the flyer for the event.

[inline libraryApril13.gif]

Peace Love Respect
Joe
Big Pretty and The Red Rockets
www.bpandrr.com
www.myspace.com/bigprettyandtheredrockets

Thanks! Your steak and beer are on me if the weather holds out for a cookout!

Rumour has it that a dedicated frisbeeterian K-9 will wait in pertpetuum for it's master to return ;)

One of the oldest known examples is attached
Owned by Remi #?