base570

CSS anyone 2??

Where is everyone?

I've been going to basketball games for three weekends in a row. I was hoping it would be four weekends, but y'all have me back until November. :(

Anyway, I'll be back at the dz next weekend. It's a good thing basketball season ends when it starts getting warm again. B|

I cried (real tears!) in sympathy for you. Unlike David, who evidently couldn't wait to call and rub it in.

Sorry you haven't heard from me; I just thought I'd leave you alone and give you some space during this difficult time ;).

Miss you much - I feel like one of those football widows or something.

Love,
D

Well I just wanted to inform you all, for a monetary donation of $11,000.00 you can contribute to Jon's starving packer foundation and as a kicker you will be provided with a 1998 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. Yes I am trying to sell the car. Time for a new one. I know one of you want to help out with my new foundation!

Also, I am working on a website, a real domain this time with all (well most) of the pictures that have been taken from bonfires, bars, b-days etc..

Guido and Darrin, congrats.

Trying to organize some jumpers for this friday. The weather is susposed to be 76 degrees. The more people we can get, the more loads we can get up. Freeflyers and RW are both welcome. Just trying to take advantage of the weather and beat the weekend rush. Anyone interested we are planning to start the day at 10:30. Come on out, all the cool people are doing it!

If you want the name of a good organization that pays decent and has GREAT travel plans... ;):P

As for getting rid of that clunker...;):P;):P I can get you in touch of a GREAT car manufacturer straight from Deutchland!

Then there were congrats, thanks, yep just got back from my FIRST demo in FL, that was GREAT!! No demos this weekend, so we'll see wassup.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hi All.....
Well, I just wanted to tell everyone I finally have my A license. Yes, I know I owe beer.......
I also wanted to Thank everyone at CSS who helped me along my journey. Those of you in the sky.... Renfro, Randy, Lyman, Eric, Emily.....just to name a few..... THANKS!
For the support on the ground..... Darin, thanks honey! Keith & Melissa your support has been awesome, Casey, Matt, Guido, Dawn 1....
Well let me just say thanks to everyone..... You guys are the best....
I look forward to getting to jump with you guys....
Lots of love to you all,
Janine

yeeaaaaa about time. Almost a year after the first jump. Congrats again B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

yeeaaaaa about time. Almost a year after the first jump. Congrats again B|

It took me one year and a couple days to get mine. All the great one's take their time getting their license.B|B| hahahahaha Although being a broke student didn't help all that much back then either. cudos to ya for your license and next time I'll scream when to flare when standing on the hill. hahahaha;)
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

It took me 35 jumps and a year to get my A. That was back when it only took 20 jumps. :S

Congratulate Dawn when you see her for finally becoming a "joiner."

Antiliscious B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So in case anyone is interested my official Graduation ceremony will be available starting this saturday at 8am CST for the next 30 days. The Commencement speaker is Joel Barker.

It is not much, but what can you do with an online school? If your interested in viewing the ceremony then you will be able to at the following web site through the next month.

http://graduation.ctuonline.edu?UR35h98gphY1

Please type in your first and last name and the guest password is: bsba420066

Anyway look forward to seeing everyone this weekend hope the warm weather holds out.

Darin

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Congrats to Darin and Janine! :)
If anyone wants to bring a lawn chair and some popcorn, Eric, Dave and I are going to try to get a 7.7 foot long couch into my apartment tonight. It should be much more entertaining than whatever's on tv. :D

It's so absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm going to be at the dz Thursday and Friday afternoon. Anyone else?

Congrads to Janine and Darin! We're going to have a whole bunch of DZ graduates in the next month or so!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The weather for friday looks pretty awesome! It'll be in the high 70's and there are currently 11 tandems schedulled! The tandems start at noon and Matt has been trying to get some folks to come out in the morning and get started early! Spring is here! At last we can all burn our gloves!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

as of right now I am off on Friday sooooooo I can't be there until sunset loadish or a little earlier. Is everyone planning on sticking it out til then, If I get there early enough may a cross country jump. Keith, I know you're in and Yev, see ya there????

Casey aka TaiL FocKeR
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Cross country on a sunset - i'm in :)
(or on?)

Me too! This weather is perfect for a high pull (or 2 or 3 or 4...). B|

If everybody is going Friday, I might stay at work today and spend more time jumping tomorrow. Will anyone be out there this afternoon?