base570

CSS anyone 2??

Indeed, thanks to all that came out and made this past weekend so great... especially to the Big-way'ers, Russians, and folks from Chester, Raeford, Louisa, Orange, West Point, and Suffolk.

This year's boogie was a really stark contrast to last year's freezing temps and 2000ft ceilings. I wish it could've been a little less turbulant though. Best wishes to those who suffered minor breaks and sprains!

I'm off to try to get the rest of the mustard out of my ears.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I'm off to try to get the rest of the mustard out of my ears.

Really? I would've thought the Cheez Whiz would be more of an issue. :P

Zoli found a Bonehead with goggles and a protrack in the packing area. If it's yours, you can pm me or call the dz with the jump number on the protrack and we can figure out how to get it back to you.

And places like Kansas, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, Connecticut, NY and NJ!! What a nice weekend. Thanks everyone who stopped in at CSS, and especially those of you who weren't too scared to share the trail plane with the big-way yahoos. ;) We hope you liked the altitude!!

Congrats to all you Granders, BTW - pretty cool. Oh, and sticky too I bet. :)
Rob, Dawn and John really rescued some of our players (and their stuff) and kept the bigway group jumping without pause. That was pretty grand, too. Thanks to those guys for sure.

you put your cute one in, you put your cute one out, you put your cute one in and you shake it all about!

So, moving on - I got an email today from the band TRM (Taylor Roberts Music) that they are playing on Wed at the Pour House in Raleigh with BP&RR. I think LJ is buddies with some of TRM - Randy & I saw them at a small gig a couple years ago and they are great. So anyway - that's Wed in downtown Raleigh at 10.

and especially those of you who weren't too scared to share the trail plane with the big-way yahoos. Wink We hope you liked the altitude!!

Lynn was so scared of the attempted Casa/PAC docks she kept her seatbelt on.

Thanks for bringing it all together Pam. Bigways, food, parties were great.

wooooo Whoooooo

First Meet this week for CaSL

Fast FoKeRs RuLe

to all of the groupie FocKeRs and you know who you are........You Rule Too!!!!!!!

Love ya and good luck to everyone who is going to be there, PRAY for the best weather we'll ever see for Friday and Saturday.

Casey aka TaiL FocKeR

PS Pam, Karen, Randy and Stuart......The Potatoes were AWESOME!!!!!! even though they didn't have the "Grey Goose" in the "potatoe juice."
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Who is else is going to Raeford this weekend to support our teams :) B|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

My sweetheart is on a pick-up team with Jumper03 and two others from our DZ (Raeford), so I'll be there trying not to screw up their video too terribly. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

My sweetheart is on a pick-up team with Jumper03 and two others from our DZ (Raeford), so I'll be there trying not to screw up their video too terribly. :P

Yipeeeeee ;)

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

That's two weekeneds in a row we get to see you, PJ! How lucky are WE? :)
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

That's two weekeneds in a row we get to see you, PJ! How lucky are WE? :)

Awwwwww shucks!!:$

Please remind me to give Cora all that 4way info that I have this weekend, so that she can copy it B|

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I don't HAVE to pick just one, that's what my OrFun t-shirt, and bruised ass, have to say about that. :P

And don't make me post that sexual harassment picture, mister! ;)

PJ, I'll be sure to remind you while I'm rooting for Fox Force. B|

I don't HAVE to pick just one, that's what my OrFun t-shirt, and bruised ass, have to say about that. :P

you meant to say fast fockers right............. :|

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

That's all I'm saying!!!! But I'm rooting for Fox Force too, so that's ok. (they're in a different class)

TaiL FocKeR
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Them too, of course. But my ultimate loyalties reside with "Luckiest Guy at Raeford". B|

Tony Thacker has the best attitude about it, win..lose.. just have FUN!

You know I was just busting your balls, how can you be an OrFun and have a home DZ?? ;):P

See you there in a bit.

Hugs,
Sonic Soprano ;)

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

That's the attitude Cora, Hal, Cheryl and Steve have about it: just go out and have fun. I'm the one stressing about it. With my luck, they'll be so relaxed that they turn 3-5 points on the hill while I'm struggling to keep something besides the back of my hand in frame. :P

As for the "home dz" question, I'll say this about that: :P:P:P

Oh...I remember the pict you were talking about, me biting your butt while Dawn watched. She is a GREAT gal and she doesn't mind me biting men's asses as long as they are cute! ;):P

See you out there...once you get off WORK. :P

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Ahem...I have no knowledge of what you are referring to. And without photographic proof, it's all speculation and rumor. :P

I'll see you out there soon, dude. B|

Maybe there could be an 8 way team named Focking Fast Fox Force. :D
reply]

Ok :P Where do I sign up for that?
Sounds like it could be one hell of a party in the air. Will Karen be filming Eric filming us?? B|

Good luck to the Fockers and Luckiest Guy at Raeford.

And Tony's right, its all about the smiles, but nobody said that you cant have fun while you test that competitive edge ;)

Sorry the weather was for shite, PJ. We really wanted to see you and the rest of the Foxes compete. I suppose that's incentive to come watch up at CSS. :$

It was good seeing you, PJ. Thaks for the info you gave Cora. She was very happy about that. :)