base570

CSS anyone 2??

Yes- There a handful of 4 way guys: Greg,Greg,Gunther,John have all planned on coming out today. It looked like a fairly good student day as well....we should have some loads flying. As a matter of fact...I think now that I have checked my email I'm done with work. :ph34r:Be there about noon.
---------------------------------------

Thanks everybody for a kickass wednesday! Nancy said that she felt like it was a saturday. Yay for funjumpers!

Cinci, I've been spending so much time trying to make you & Dave look good in the boogie video that I haven't been keeping up with the forums. Nice suit though! Keep it clean :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!

The OFFICIAL CSS 4th of July Boogie Video has just been completed! I will have a copy avalable at the DZ this weekend and Mike and I will be burning the DVD's and sending them out on monday, so your copies will be avalable very soon.

If anyone hasn't purchased one yet, copies will be avalable at the gear store for $15 next week.

Blue Skies,
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Well I was waiting till I had the paperwork in my hands, but as of yesterday I MADE IT on the Black Daggers demo team!!!!! Hopefully will have the paperwork on Mon.

Oh, and I got my D license!

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Well I couldn't be TOO invisible if you knew I was in black. ;) But yep, that's the "uniform" and the chute. Actually we have new Javelin rigs now I can change my Centauris rig for.

Thanks all! You guys "rock"!

Elis - yep, I will certainly be 'expanding my social horizons' now, traveling around the states, for free, actually.. getting PAID for it.

Case - 'How YOU doin' ' ;) you are TOO cute! B| fo get aboud it!

Hugs,
Guido

Well I was waiting till I had the paperwork in my hands, but as of yesterday I MADE IT on the Black Daggers demo team!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Tiger! I'm SOOO proud!!! :)

Oh, and I got my D license!

Yeah, you're welcome for all the help. :|.

Matt Lyle - summited my 14er in CO (YES!!) and thought of you much - it was by far the hardest climb of my life and whenever I was at a dead end/loss/had to downclimb, I'd think - "What would Matt do?"

Eric - can't wait to see the video!

Everyone: MISS YOU and will see you on Sunday.

(Marion: My sister keeps calling my cell and saying, "Hey Marion, would you please give my sister the following message..." - TOO funny.)

Sounds like you guys had a great week - I'm glad.

Best,
Dawn #1

Yeah, you're welcome for all the help.

Well... I can't say "thanks for the help" when you are late responding. But I know... you are SOO busy climbing mountains and stuff. ;) Rough life!

Sooo... THANKS... AGAIN!!! For all the help!

Hugs,
Guido

Eric - Floaty showed me the vid today -- GREAT JOB!! I love the music, especially. VERY nice indeed!

**** NEWSFLASH ****

Lyman and Randy H. took up an IAF student today, for a 2-jumpsmaster level 6 ...

... and the student didn't try to kill John.

I couldn't believe it.

For anyone who hasn't been around, John + Peter B have had a couple of dicey level 6's where the student really seemed intent on killing everyone around. I have video in the loft if you're interested.

Best,
Dawn

p.s. Miss you, BB. Love you, Elis, Marion and Joe.

Eric - I noticed your concession to me about figuring out your "name" FINALLY, Thanks! ;) :P

I talked to the paper pushers today and I SHOULD have the paperwork in my hands Mon!! I've been living in limbo still working my old job all this week and it's been HELL!!

On a happy note, I took my test for my Pro rating today and passed, now I just need a 1" x 1" photo and I can send that in.

p.s. Miss you, BB. Love you, Elis, Marion and Joe.

I feel so unloved. [:/] Oh well, I know Ellis loves me! B| Di Opresso Liber!

Ciao,
Guido

:)So, Dave and I are driving up tomorrow! :D We are heading out to CSS for Joey's thing on Sunday... I can't wait to see all you guys again! <3 Mexican for dinner? ... And Ellis you better not sell us out this time! ;):P It is almost Margaritta Time! :D:DB|:D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--