base570

CSS anyone 2??

And as for what you think you can "take 'em" on, hell you couldn't even beat one packing! Say it with me "flat packers rule!" and bring me my beer biotch! :ph34r:

YOU had better watch it; haven't you learned anything yet?? For the official record, we're tied 1-1 on packing - I don't care how much you whine & make excuses. Plus I'm taking time out of my busy week to make your sorry-ass rig airworthy, so next time you're out I want TWO beers + a foot massage.

(By the way, congrats on your 500th and various awards!)

Eric - any news on the 4th video? Everyone loves the trailer. I have that Modest Mouse CD in the loft if you still need it.

Marion - new helmet here yet???? I can't wait to see it!

Best,
-D

Hello folks,
Sorry that i haven't posted in a while. I've been busy helping Marion move and working on the video.

Speaking of the video, I put in about 5 more hours today getting things all into the proper format & importing audio. I HOPE to have it edited and ready for Mike to do the authoring by next friday.

The .wmv trailer has been uploaded to skydivingmovies and will be avalable on the "newest videos" page as soon as it's approved. Let me know if there are any further issues with the format/compression.

Seeya at the DZ this weekend :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY AND EDINA!!!

:)
I have a few more things to pack up Friday morning, but I should be jumping in the afternoon. I think we've been a little slack on the freefly Friday thing this summer, and we gotta get it going again. I miss you guys! Dave and Cynci are in Florida--- What's everybody else's excuse? :P

The .wmv trailer has been uploaded to skydivingmovies and will be avalable on the "newest videos" page as soon as it's approved. Let me know if there are any further issues with the format/compression.

Huh... LJ was at the Boogie?

Hey guys... Its my last weekend as a regular CSSer... so come on out this weekend and lets do alot of jumps and all land downwind and down the hill!

^Haha. LJ sucks.

Seriously though, there are 42 tandems scheduled for saturday, and 47 on sunday. There will be no shortage of loads. Come on out, and bring an extra TM or two with you:P

Marion and I are headed out to the DZ this afternoon as there should be just a few loads. We'll see you there!

Believe me, I'm gonna miss you more. I cant even begin to describe how much you and Lyman have taught me the last two years. I consider myself truly lucky to have been your student... and there is still so much more to learn. Downwind NC Rigging Rules!

Alot of that goes to everyone else at CSS too. What a classy DZ. Great instructors, staff and the rest of the skydiving CSS family. I truly will miss you all. Thanks for everything you guys have taught me.

Blues and downhill landings!

-Bootie Boy

Brian - We're going to miss you! I'll have to come up to The Ranch so we can do some bellycarving like in the good-ol-days.

The boogie video is coming along... stay tuned.

Ohh, and so I was looking through the new videos section on skydivingmovies and came across this clicky. Is it just me or does that DZ look kinda familiar? Does anyone know who or when that was. It must be relatively recent since the new building is there.

Is it just me or does that DZ look kinda familiar? Does anyone know who or when that was. It must be relatively recent since the new building is there.

Definitely CSS; I'm pretty sure that's Chad Wilcox's lost camera helmet video from about 4 yrs ago. Amazing to see that turn up again; wonder where it came from?

Ask me or Lyman if you want more details.

-D

Ask me or Lyman if you want more details.

because you ARE CSS! B|

Had fun with all of you guys this past weekend. Congrats Mellisa on your 100th!

Been back playing in the sun with the kids as of Mon, man is it HOT out there!!!

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

HI. I'm still alive. Busy, poor and jonsin' to skidive but alive.

I just wanted to pop my head in and say hi to all my favorite buddies in the whole world. I'm gonna try to make it out there this weekend but I've got beaucoup stuff going on with school starting up soon. I'll be there SOON. I love and miss you all SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

MWAH!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Here's the skinny on the UNofficial CSS night at the Durham Bull's baseball game:
Monday Aug 1 game at 7 pm
I just got a casa load of tickets in hand and will take them to the dz for everyone to pick up. If you don't get by the dz then I'd be glad to place a ticket under your name at the will call window or you can arrange to meet me before the game.
PM me or call my cell 210-3717 if you need to make ticket arrangements...otherwise just grab one at the DZ.
See ya at the game!
-Greg
---------------------------------------