base570

CSS anyone 2??

2 nights in a row here;
Chiles Rellenos and Veg #16.
Maybe we could turn this into a
"What did you have at El Perico last night?" thread?

It was way too cool for me to see all of those freeflyers at CSS - what FUN! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend ... especially glad that Joey's back held out. .

Was wonderful to see some old FF faces from the past - welcome back! Great vibe this weekend - thanks, everyone. Come hang out with us again, please.

Best,
Dawn

So nice to back! Thanks everyone for some sweet freefly jumps.
... and thanks for putting up with my "flying like a turkey" as I broke in my suit.:P:D
I think we are heading out Friday... Ellis, Eric: are you up for wingsuit friday? or freefly friday if we can steal Marion from manifest. ;)

See you at the Poor House Wed night for Joe's show.

I'll miss all y'all too. In fact, I already do. Hopefully I'll be able to go to collegiates and see some people there, and I'm still crossing my fingers to get a job offer in RTP...

Thanks to everyone for making this a great summer :)
and it'd be cool if we got a CSS-expatriates day going up north ;)

Rob,
Dude, sucks that your leaving, glad we got to do a jump on Saturday we turned pts and everything. Yaaayyyyyyy!!!! Gonna miss you and hope you get a job down here too. Bye [:/]

Cynthia, I'll see ya at the Pour House on Wed. night, girl. And I'll help you relieve Marion of her manifesting duties on Friday, You take out Nancy, I'll get Paul (double time for taking away my bud too)B| and we'll get someone to grab Marion and run. Sounds like a plan.;)
SEE YA'LL thIS FriDay!!!!

Dawn I and II--What's up yo?!!! Dawn 1, I know you're going through Big Pretty withdraw so I'll see ya Wed. at the Pour House??????:)
Casey aka TESS
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Dawn 1, I know you're going through Big Pretty withdraw so I'll see ya Wed. at the Pour House??????

MAN I soooo would love to be there ... but unfortunately my truck's in the shop!

Anyone going from the DZ area who could give me a ride? Please please? Let me know - thanks.

-D

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for such a great weekend & congrads to all the 4way teams... especially FFSP!

Happy Birthday and Congrads also to Steve Torrent!

I'll have the pictures uploaded in a couple hours, and Casey, I have your tape at the DZ... give me a call (6961426)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

yaaaya!!! We said to ourselves before the meet that we were not settling with anything less than second place. FFSP rules but second place in our first (already got beer on Saturday) ever skydiving meet could not have been possible with out our great fearless camera man.;) Thanks so much yo!!!! Fast Fockers, Slow Packers RuLe!!!! I had so much fun this weekend ya'll thank you.
Tess aka CAsey

P.S. Marion if you can't get me at home, you can email me at [email protected], it's easier to get a hold of me that way.:P
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Who knew that a steak in Louisburg could be so expensive?! :P

Dude... Eric and Floaty mike, that video rules!! I love the music and the editing was great! You guys should have charged more I am so happy that we did get two copies. I watched it twice thru on the plane ride home[:/]. And we had it running at the house all day while I packed and packed my shoot (since we were too lazy to get it at the DZ on sunday).

What a great weekend. Thank you all for making mine yet another wonderful trip to NC and CSS.

...and thanks to Dave for being my Love and making it all possible.

It was great seeing everyone this past weekend. I really miss you guys. Thanks for the signed pictures as well... I cant tell you how much that means to me... I cant wait till it arrives in the mail.

LJ, you are the best teamate I never had. Talk to me Goose...

Come up and visit me at the Ranch! The landing area is flat and they have a pond.

Who knew that a steak in Louisburg could be so expensive?! :P

Yeah, we paid a lot of $ for bad service, watered-down drinks (thanks to Guido for fixing that!) and my tough prime rib ...

It was GREAT to see you again, though. Wasn't the video awesome?? - Eric and Mike really went overboard ... i know them both well, and was not prepared to be impressed ... but that video left me speechless.

Glad you had fun - come see us again soon, girl!

Best,
Dawn

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! To Cinci and Dawn for the kind words about the video! Show it to your friends & spread the CSS boogie love!

I think it'd be worth going to the tunnel just to see Yevgeniy get shitfaced :D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hi everyone. Remember me...I'm that asian guy. I'm very sorry that I've not been able to come out to the DZ lately. But I've had very strict budget issues because of school starting and student loan checks not getting to me yet. I've really missed everyone so much and I hope I can come out soon. Just know I'm thinking of everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

Can't wait to see you all.

--joejoe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Joe - dude --

You NEED to come out here and get a much-needed attitude adjustment :)
Make a skydive (or 2 or 3) and feel your troubles melt away, then come see me in the loft for an overdue "Dawn talk." We miss you & need you too!

Take care - call me if you need me - but just get your ass out here. Don't make me come find you ...

Love,
D1

Miss you, BB!
Love you, Elis, Marion and Guido!

Awwww... "tear"!

And you are all welcome for the free extra shot in our NON alcoholic drinks at the steak house. That just wasn't right and I had to say something but I was restrained and tactful. :)

Hugs,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hi Evrybody. If you are around in Chapel Hill tonight we have a show...as well as Thursday.

Tonight at The Library
Thursday at Top of The Hill

Both should be great shows.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I definitely need a Big Pretty fix ...

A bunch of us should be there Thursday. I personally plan to drag Tony, Corey, possibly Kelly, and/or everyone else hanging out at the DZ at 9 p.m. over there with me in my truck.

Everyone reading this should show up! Feel free to call or PM me for questions/directions/a ride/etc.

Best,
D1

"Don't trust nobody but your mama. And even then, look at her real good." -Bo Diddley