pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

Still un answered question from previous post::::

Is this an actual beach boogie that provides transportation to and from the beach all day or what? Or do we just jump at the DZ and drive to the beach at the end of the day???
anyone got any info???.. Shit I am already coming!!!

I wonder if the Porter can land on the beach.HMMMMM!!!

You won't show redneck bastard. Too much time spending it on the Dublin boogie. So we recruited some bar staff up here for some tandem jumps this week-end so all get your ass to the farm. Jello Jay is buying the 1st load!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Damn, word travels fast! Brian and I just went to the rental place and got the paper work.......how did you all know this?

Well then...do tell all!!! Yippee! Robby and I are no longer the newest couple to do something extremely crazy like moving in together!:ph34r::$

Yeah, I dont know Brian are you sure youre ready for this? This is a BIIIGGG step. How long have you guys known each other?:D:D
HAHAHAHHAAAA! That shoe feels GREAT on the other foot!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well I have to give Lee some credit.He made a post on this thread that actually had the word Dublin in it.;)

.. but this is the Flor-a-bama boogie thread... :S

LMFAO!!!! I was thinking the same thing!!! These boys still don't know their asses from their elbows!!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

hey i never said i was intelligent. See here i am promoting the dublin boogie and look what happens. Ok Sod the Dublin boogie all stay at home. ;)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Still un answered question from previous post::::

Is this an actual beach boogie that provides transportation to and from the beach all day or what? Or do we just jump at the DZ and drive to the beach at the end of the day???
anyone got any info???.. Shit I am already coming!!!

We'll probably need a shuttle of some sort from the beach to the airport. From what I understand it's close, but the walk is a bit much. The dz probably offers something like that. If not, I'm sure we can twist some arms legs or various other body parts and get some rides. ;)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

From what I understand it's close, but the walk is a bit much.

Uhh hon, if you're landing at the Florabama bar and taking off at Emerald Coast you're a good 20-30 minutes by car.

Last year for memorial day we did have people driving vans back and forth.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yippee! Robby and I are no longer the newest couple to do something extremely crazy like moving in together!

But you two have an open relationship, right?
(Fingers crossed, crossed fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs open) :P:P;):)

Uhh hon, if you're landing at the Florabama bar and taking off at Emerald Coast you're a good 20-30 minutes by car.

Shhhhh!!! Dude you are going to ruin the fun!! Didn’t you read this part..

I'm sure we can twist some arms legs or various other body parts and get some rides.

I can see it now, 8 Skydivers hiding behind a Bush on side of the road where while we send MaryAnn (or any other hottie that was on the load) out to Creatively Flag down a Ride. Then trying to pack all us into some unsuspecting Wuffos car after they stop to help the poor damsel in distress.

Yippee! Robby and I are no longer the newest couple to do something extremely crazy like moving in together!

But you two have an open relationship, right?
(Fingers crossed, crossed fingers crossed, arms crossed, legs open) :P:P;):)

Gee dude. I'm really flattered, and youre not a bad looking guy. But I dont swing that way.
...not even for a Brother.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yeah, kinda thought that after new years eve... :P

Oh, but you add the word "bumpy" before brother and ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY... :P:)

Well then...do tell all!!! Yippee! Robby and I are no longer the newest couple to do something extremely crazy like moving in together!:ph34r::$

Shit, must be somethin in the water up there......

There must be! It seems to be making MANY ;) of the Tally boys...dig chicks (and be really sweet)!:P:ph34r:

Is it possible that the Tally boys are turning into 'luscious lovers?'

you wont hear anything from me. im going if we gan get one of the planes to leave later in the day.

otherwise im either not going or im driving. we will see.

the winter is getting to me lately, lack of daylight hours lowers the saratonin levels. so if im on the plane with you, i promise i will be quiet. most likely listening to a walkman or something.