pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

Yes everyone is out of town......Lee and Spence are in Z-hills jumping there asses of......while i am at working slaving,..........but we are heading to Z-hills tommorrow.....anyone want to come?
Never been to Z-hills hopes it fun. But not as fun as skydivethefarm!

Still can't wait for this flora-bama....invasion
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

good thing you're looking out! that WAS a close one!!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

bob my dear, it's a good thing you have such slick girls w/keen eyes watching ya....ummm i mean watching out for ya!!;)

see nichole. your mean to me. i told you that you can just ignore me.

im begining to think your flirting with me:o

Woo hoo! :D:D:D:D

Just faxed my completed A license card to USPA along with a credit card number for $20 I don't have!!!

Did my first two jumps today after hurting my ankle a little while back and brought my dad and two brothers out for tandems. Thanks Hans and Woody (and everyone else we spent the day hanging out with) they had a blast and I think finally understand how I can spend so much time at The Farm even when not jumping.

Also, found out I'm probably back in town a day earlier than I thought so I might just be able to drove over to join the Flor-a-Bama festivities on Saturday night!

:)If anyone is wondering, The Farm is up and running this weekend. Porter is on the disabled list but they brought in a Cross Keys Caravan.
:)
Killing threads since 2004.

NO, we were jumping you f!@#ing wuffo. get a drivers license then you can come and hang out at boogies. Hey dude, i'm up to the farm this week-end. You wanna ride. Times are hard need my money.hehe. Seriously, if you need a ride let me know. Missed ya new years eve lance. Quite a few farmers at Z-hills. I think there were about 14 of us representing
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Woo hoo! :D:D:D:D

Just faxed my completed A license card to USPA along with a credit card number for $20 I don't have!!!

Did my first two jumps today after hurting my ankle a little while back
:)

That's the spirit! A TRUE jumper never lets little things like proper healing time get in the way of the fun. So what if you walk funny for the rest of your life?! My middle finger still hurts when it rains from landing in that ditch back in September. And I can't snap my fingers without considerable pain.
(Couldn't wear the splint while I was packing.)

But didn't they tell you you could've waited a dozen jumps and gone straight for your B? You would've saved 20 bones. But I'm sure USPA appreciates your lunch money. Silly student.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

But didn't they tell you you could've waited a dozen jumps and gone straight for your B?

Won't be able to jump again until Dublin, and after that am praying to be able to get in at least one or two jumps a month, so I'll take the A in the pocket now rather than waiting another year to get those dozen jumps.
Killing threads since 2004.