pyke

Flor-a-Bama Invasion!!

As long as theres no whipped cream, small children or anything else i should be ok!!! Hey who wants to come stick their head in our hot tub filled with whipped cream??
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I'm in Ohio now and he's in FL :( If I was there I would sooooo take the best care of him. He's doing a good job on his own though. Got out of the hospital this morning and is improving. Just resting and getting better.

Can't wait to meet you. If you are close you should come to the tunnel and fly with me:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

nichole, i think paige said she was going to be at the naughty cupid boogie. i will introduce you, i met her once (i think:S) in sebastion last year.

paige your the short little crazy chica, right?:o

Why yes I am!!!!! Please introduce us as well as yourself again. I was so drunk and having a good time I'm afraid I might not recognize you so please don't be offended. I'm horrible with names but usually remember faces unless I'm shit faced!

I will be in Sebastian for the boogie whether or not I'm jumpin or a tunnel rat. I'll even try to recruit some of the gang from Orlando and DeLand that was there last time. Maybe we can have a repeat performance. ;):):P

Can't wait to see you again and meet all the cool new people at the Cupid boogie!!!!!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Skydive The Farm will be taking its' plane down to the FloraBama Boogie this year.

Dates: Jan 28-30, 2005
Place: Emerald Coast Skydiving, Alabama
Plane(s): The Farm's Caravan, ???

Roll Call:

Pyke
Bobster
mgerra28 & goofyjumper
Thanatos340
Annie Mae (Country Girl;))
Monkey Girl Derraugh (yay!!)
lance

orfun #6

So is everyone up for renting a huge mini van and driving to biloxi then. Don't know how far it is from Emerald coast. But hey as long as we have beer who cares. We'll let Lance do the driving make the trip a little more interesting...

oh hell yeah
orfun #6

I'm in Ohio now and he's in FL :( If I was there I would sooooo take the best care of him. He's doing a good job on his own though. Got out of the hospital this morning and is improving. Just resting and getting better.

Can't wait to meet you. If you are close you should come to the tunnel and fly with me:)

ok. if you have a hard time finding me. i will be the dj setting up the equipment sat night. accually its 3 of us.. but i will be one of them.. then again. nichole is so social, im sure you will have met her by then.;)

Sweet!!!! Bring me some d-n-b or jungle. Just one track for me please????? :)

ohh god! you know peeps cant handle drum and bass!. or breakbeat!..
me and eric were talking not to long ago, and i think were going to do the, house, breaks, progressive thing.depends. i will bring some d-n-b. but i doubt it will be that kind of party!. but you never know.

Roll Call:

Pyke
Bobster
mgerra28 & goofyjumper
Thanatos340
Annie Mae (Country Girl;))
lance

You grit-slurpin' illiterate! The Roll Call is already bigger than that. Pretend youre at a mudbog race and try to pay ATTENTION!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roll Call:
BenG (you like the way I put myself first. After all, "it's all about the Benjamins.
Pyke
Bobster
mgerra28 (goofyjumper's gotta get a new job so she can play on saturdays!!!)
Thanatos340
Annie Mae (Its Ellie Mae dammit!>:()
freeflynNicki
Downsize Mike
Uncle Papa[Cool]Love the beach
Mariposa & DJ ELECTRIC BOY
Going out on a limb here...SPENCE and the Roaming DZ
Laaayy-Ance
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

So is everyone up for renting a huge mini van and driving to biloxi then. Don't know how far it is from Emerald coast. But hey as long as we have beer who cares. We'll let Lance do the driving make the trip a little more interesting...

Let me do the math and I'll rent a big U-haul and we'll see how many skydivers we can get in it.Hey maybe I've found my calling.Transporting Orfuned skydivers across state lines to boogies.I wonder what the penalty for that is.

What?! Youre gonna pile us all in a big unventilated truck? Whattaya think we are a bunch of Mexicans?!>:(
.............Wait a minute, come to think of it a lot of us ARE.
Still I like Lees idea of getting drunk in the back of a van while watching Boomhauer drive. WhoaHoHohhh! That'd be the best virtual reality game ever! Now available for XBox and PlayStation2: Grand Theft Auto: THOMASVILLE[/I]:D
No offense Lance, its just that after seeing you on that 8- uuhhhhh, I mean 7-Way, I can see why you dont want to be on the road with other vehicles nearby.

P.S. I dig your sig line, but if theyre wings I think theyre BUSTED!;)
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

We can't have Lance drive he listens to that David allen poe. Talk about redneck...He won't show up anyway, he owes me money. I won't see him for a year...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Well, started moving our stuff into the new house..woohoo. May have a party tonight to celebrate. Anyone need a place to crash???? Have some cool ideas for it to be the official party pad

hey hey now, don't be trying to take all the credit
I have some great ides for one of the rooms- hint maybe sydiving theme..........let my imagination run wild........B|

I can't wait to see your new home Brandy!! We'll be driving through around the New Year. Mind some company? I'm great at doing the dishes and fetching beer!! :)
And Spence...the U-haul may propose some interesting logistical challenges. If you put a sofa or two in the back, a bar, of course, and top it off w/ some lasers Shrek could ride for hours!!

Come to think of it...you may be onto something:o:ph34r:

Flora-Bama is gonna ROCK!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

paige --> i'm in orlando-was supposed to go to the tunnel yesterday, however my family would freak (being christmas eve and all), so i could not...
IDEA -->come to z-hills tomorrow!! if you're colse to orlando, i could pick ya up!

fun fun at skydive city w/2 hotties, there's an idea! i'm sure jake/mr. gimp wouldn't mind...(jake, this one may be a shower goer !:))

mark --> no house in Seb! please...i'm w/paige, been a while since i heard some goooood D & B! oh and just so you're aware, i've found a couple more for the shower! (which by the way are all penisless):ph34r:

maryanne--> we have yet to speak of this yet huh? mmmmmmmmm.......we will talk!

marry christmas to all ya'll!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

mark --> no house in Seb! please...i'm w/paige, been a while since i heard some goooood D & B! oh and just so you're aware, i've found a couple more for the shower! (which by the way are all penisless)

we will see about the music. maybee some late night d-n-b. you should come over nichole some weekend and help me pick out some d-n-b records.

ohh and about the shower thing. you girls are just sexist pigs. just because i have EXTRA equipment doesnt mean i cant have fun in the shower with all of you!:D

we will see about the music. maybee some late night d-n-b. you should come over nichole some weekend and help me pick out some d-n-b records.

Acchhhh!! Christ! And they call ME Mr. Obvious?!
..Yeah, and after that, you can come back to the dark corner of the bunkhouse with the air mattress on the floor and I'll read you some of my poetry!

ohh and about the shower thing. you girls are just sexist pigs. just because i have EXTRA equipment doesnt mean i cant have fun in the shower with all of you!:D

Yeah, that's better. Just go straight for the Big Beg instead. That'll get 'em! :ph34r:

Well, I'm in Ohio right now sick as a dog :(:(

I wish I could have made it out there. Thanks for the offer babe, I appreciate it;)

I'll send ya a PM when I'm back in town on the 28th. We've got some tunnel time you may be able to share if you still want to go. :)
Hope you had a good holiday if this is the one you celebrate. If its not I hope your holiday was magical and filled with love.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey maybe I've found my calling.Transporting Orfuned skydivers across state lines to boogies.I wonder what the penalty for that is.

We the jury find the accused - guilty. We impose the harshest sentence possible: :D:D:D:D

:D:D:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic