CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Scotty said he WILL put a diaper and lights on "no problem" ;)

Yes Scotty will be cooking (breakfast, lunches and dinners) as well as load organizing in between B|

I do have vaccinations for anyone who would like to taste Scotty when Chris cooks him :S

Yes it will be a freaking blast and a great time for all :)<>
Tami

well if scotty is cooking ill bring subway..hehe make sure you bring those huge burgers. i've never had a carbone breakfast may have to stay up all night!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Thats enough to make me join the vegetarians!

WELCOME to my WORLD!!!;):o

Tofu isn't all bad...just have to mix it with stuff!!

and Tofu ice-cream RAWKS!! (Tofutti cuties are da' bomb!)

I always knew I could turn a few over to my side!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Whats nasty is the thought of Lance getting on a 80-way. ;)

No that is just plain scary:o

Just stick a camera helmet on his head...

That way - when he's on his back falling below the formation - we'll get some good video!!!:o:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

I started a Thread at RoamingDZ.com about the Charity Poker Tournament that we are planning. Go Here to check it out.

Basically we are planning a 30 person No Limit Texas Holdem Tournament. All Entry Fees will be donated to a Local Charity and we hope to have some great Prizes for the top 3 Finishers donated from gear dealers and/or manufacturers.

Please let me know if you are interested in:
1. Being a Dealer
2. Playing in the Tournament on Friday Night
3. Attending the Beginners and/or Intermediate Class on Thursday Night.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY - If you are gear Dealer and/or Manufacturer who would like to donate any Prizes for the winners.

It is all for a good cause (even though I don’t know which cause yet, I am sure Spence will pick a worthy Charity)

Hey, I just quit my job, well turned in my notice anyway. Next Friday is my last day.

One of us........One of us........
Employment is for people who lack imagination.

...or a Sugar Mama;).

I'll go ahead and start the Roll Call so you guys can go ahead and go off topic and ReStart the Roll Call 15 more times:

popsjumper
CrazyRick
FlyDoc
DJ Electric Boy
Mariposa

....And Kitty, I dont mind you lurking. I always knew you were a dirty little voyeur at heart.:o
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

WOW the man that never returns phone calls. I see how you are. just because i am an outcast!!!!! Hey are you showing up for the Dublin boogie fortson? Are 80-ways out of your league now you do 120 ways?? hehe hey nopbby give me a call.

ORFUN #2

Hey Lee maybe Dublin would be a good time for the official coming out of the ORFUNS.I'm going to box you for #2;):S:D

Oh Lord! Please dont give him the idea that hes in charge! Hes already got a god complex about the whole thing. But at the rate that were going it probably will take us another 3 damn months to get the thing going.
Meanwhile we'll just let all the poor deluded souls keep assigning themselves their own numbers. Then we'll take them away and give you the real ones.
BTW boxing is too violent, lets make it an electric 1 way contest.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

ok ok. Well i know i am at the most number 2 its a toss up who is number 1. As Whitley is flaky and never shows up i think hes should be err just whitley. Maybe spence #1 need to take a vote on this one. Maybe we will do it at the house warming party all who don't show dont get a #.......lol

ORFUN #2

What?? Are they being mean to you Uncle Papa?? Lemme atem...
>:(

Hey i dont see why y'all can go to florabama, sebastian, and Marco, but you can't come to Tullahoma...
As soon as we re-open we're gonna have a kick ass boogie and y'all should be there. That would make me happy. :)
I'll quit whining off topic now.

see trying to hijack the thread. I think you should bar her from the dublin boogie for even trying!! SO WHAT ABOUT TULLAHOMA?? As for whitley, F!@# whitley. hehe B|B|

ORFUN #2