CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

The keg will be on me as thanks to all of you for being there for me...It was kinda rough for me getting one less call this year on Christmas but in hindsight I lost one hell of a friend in exchange for all my new brothers and sisters. So what'll it be?

Well we were all proud to be a part of it so that's really unnecessary. But I wont stop you.
I've given my vote now all I need is a few REAL BEER DRINKIN' MEN to back me up so we dont end up drinking some kind of tired ass NASCAR foam or Estro-Beer.
I have to believe that all of us hoisting frothy mugs of real Irish stout is only the way St. Patrick wouldve wanted it.
....Whoever the hell he was.

I'll still throw in for the special tap.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

dude, with the beer you brought to my house you have the respect of the choice of beer. this sucks its 26th dece,ber and the clouds have just broken. Oh well i guess i will have to jump more tomorrow!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Well, Cindy said Tony Suits had the technology and could fix it. So, I'm hoping that it has actually made it there by now and is in the process of being repaired. I sent my helmet to Unfeathered last week and am waiting for its return. As yet I haven't jumped. By the time all my stuff gets back I will definitely be ready to get in the air. Defintely, NO DOWNWINDS!!!!

downwinds are fun my friend, just not at 20-30 mph gusts. But hey, next time you plan on doing one let me know, video sells!!!!! Seriosly, come up to the farm and i'll do a few re-currency with ya. Won't even charge ya..lol

ORFUN #2

My cooler always has Shiner Bock and Coronas cuz thats what me and my boyz pyke and bobster like. Remember the buttery nipples?? You think buttery nipples grow on trees??? :D:D:D:ph34r::P

That's my guurrrlll!!!!! You know yo' 'daddies' love ya fer it, too!! And we DO put the FUN in dysfunctional - don't we, kiddo?

And I had no idea where buttery nipples grew...

...I thought it was on your HUGE BOOOOOBIES!!!!!!:D:D (bloody things better be good for something - right??):ph34r::D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

they speak for themselves, no need to draw attention..

Oh.....they always speak to me.......:P;)

Damn. I'm jealous. They NEVER speak directly to me. All they do is tell me the temperature and wind direction.

**PING!!**PING!!**
:)
Edited to add:
Oh yeah, now for the other most important thing in life. We have 2 votes for Guiness and 1 vote for that pseudo-beer that Kitty likes. Any other votes for the keg?
Come on, America. This isnt like that hopeless clusterf*ck election we had in November. This is important!

GUINESS IS GOOD FOR YOU.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Dude.. guiness... yuck. Drinking a pint of guiness is like eating a loaf of bread.
:P[/reply

And drinking Corona is like drinking something a Mexican dude already drank. I've heard the reason they cant serve that stuff in kegs is because the guys at the brewery cant fit their wee-wees in that little tap.
Just stick to your cooler, baby, and let the big dogs eat their bread.

BTW: Did I mention? It's an IRISH F*CKING HOLIDAY!!!

here she is the lurker. Damn you missd a good party Kristi. Will you be up at the farm this wek-end. I want my b'day prezzie....hehe Hey, we met some cool people from wisconsin that will be coming to the dublin boogie. Spence, in case i forget, when do you need the money for the dz hopper on wednesday

ORFUN #2

What lurker?? I've been here the whole time goofy.
I will be *HOME* this weekend. I have been home one night since thanksgiving. Sorry I cant make it to the farm. My rig is in three different states right now, so as soon as I get it reassembled, I'll be down there. I know you miss me terribly.. I miss you too.

[BTW: Did I mention? It's an IRISH F*CKING HOLIDAY!!!

Yah. and did I mention that the names Dominy and Massey are in my direct line of ancestry? :S:P

Have we changed the subject?
.......Are those the names that you call your huge boobies?

Now you're just being rude.

I'd vote for killians over guiness!

Sorry, I've been hanging out with Lee too much.
Boobies is rude. I meant to say sweater cakes.

FYI: Killian's is made by Coors.