CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Hey what are the chances of talking the legendary “Big Twins” into working the Booth for a while? It is for charity after all.:):)

Trust me, I spent a whole long weekend on the beach with them. ...We wont see those things without a RING

As for baiting the dunk tank, by Saturday night I'll be surprised if it's still more water than tequila. :S

(Note to self: Pick up some of that dye that turns red when someone pees in your pool)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hay, face it,, SC has some good shine-- and please don't let anyone show up with "Georgia Moon" and call it good.

power to the skydiver,
walk off your drop zone

Pnut dont go away crying when uncle papa wont give you any Moon ShIne cause you was running your mouth.

May have some Mellon shine and Cinnimun

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Ease up on the corporate slave treatment. I have to leave early, but I get to fly to Las Vegas for a few days!B|

Yea, but thats for work Mr. Bridesmaid. You wont be havin' any fun. Especially with that new crotch antenna! :D
Hey, since I'm going in the dunk tank before my healing period is up, I think you and your man-wife :ph34r: should too.
Or are you afraid your fishhook will rust? :o

Hey I wonder if they can pickup RoamingDZ Radio on their Wangers.:D

Pnut dont go away crying when uncle papa wont give you any Moon ShIne cause you was running your mouth.

May have some Mellon shine and Cinnimun[/reply

are yew bring the SC shine OR what?] Don't be teasing yew old FART. I wanna see a bead on dat shine when shaken ONCE.. .And by the way you are talking-- I"m thinking about bringing some Bama shine that might even be better than that last half gallon you had last year sometime. Let the rednecks do the taste test... I Think Mine is better tasting than yours you SC puke.
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Spence, Don and I have gotten the field marked off for the boogie. We have tried to untilize the space efficiently and put things in more order than we had last year. We've moved the bonfire off of the concrete so hopefully the flying shrapnel won't be an issue this year. :P

If ANYONE would like a tent for packing you need to contact us ASAP

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

hey, does anyone have directions to the boogie from albany? or at least the exact address of the airport so i can look it up on the net?

go to
roamingdz.com
has all the info you would ever need about the boogie including directions

--------------------------------------------------

hey, does anyone have directions to the boogie from albany? or at least the exact address of the airport so i can look it up on the net?

675 Airport Road
Dublin, GA

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Sorry...must do it...can't help it...less than 2 weeks away....

*Breaks into song and maniac dancing mode*

I'm soooo excitedd...and I just can't hide it....I"m about to loose control but I think I like it! :D:D:D:D:D:D

*Crawls slowly back into corner now*

well....my costume is ordered....no one will be like me this time cause i pieced it together myself.....should be funny if nothing else....wonder how its gone look all together....oh.....i hope its not cold that night :o>:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

what a hell of a time at the farm over the weekend. how bout that 12 mile cross country jump through rain and snow? thanx hans for letting us go up! still can't feel my damn finger tips
orfun #6

Can somebody tell me what the dressup is about so I can dress 4 the event?????
Just so you all know I live in Albany Ga where the only legal distlary in Ga is The Vicking Distliry and My moon shine will be of the legal sort.

AKA Georgia moonshine....Pnut busted meeeeeeeeeee

it still has a lot of KICkkkkkkkKB|

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Whit...dress up is supposed to be a Leprechaun or at least something GREEN for Sat night, but you need to realize that you must wear green on Thursday too or you WILL be pinched by every hottie on the DZ.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Dude......... alright I got nothing;)

But hey I'm wearing a kilt, I think Chris C might who knows.....all I kknow is after all the girls braved it out (literally and figuratively) at the boogie in Sebastian........I think we've lost all bitching about the cold rights.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

less than 2 weeks away....

Looks like I may make it. And I'll try to talk Piisfish into coming as well, since he will be in the US around this time.
PARTY ON!

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

And I'll try to talk Piisfish into coming as well, since he will be in the US around this time.
PARTY ON!

Yeah - you do that!!:)
...so it will be good to meet him finally!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

whit --> take mrs. mary anne's advice....think NAUGHTY!:o.....i want to blush in the best possible way when i see ya!:$;) {if i were the blushin' kind that is}

mary anne --> we're gonna make everyone else blush!:ph34r: YaY!

J --> thanx in advance for helpin' us:)!! O & make sure you stash some of those jell~OoOoOo shots for the paint party! (i'm gonna need a few b/f exiting our confined space of safety w/that costume!!)

dan --> you weren't plannin' on wearing anything under your kilt....right?:P

amanduh --> i have faith that you my darling will not disapoint any of the saturday night spectators w/your costume!!:);) can;t wait to meet ya!

spence --> thank you soOooOooOoOo much for allowing us all to come play together! :) you get a surprize!!
~*~*~*~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

So, you two aren't meeting up with me in Perris before I leave for India?
Have fun in Dublin...

Get your @ss to Dublin. It's on the way to India...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."