CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

I will not be out there till late friday night because i have to pick Cory up at the Airport. He has class until around 4pm friday so he can't leave Wisconsin until after that. :( I'm VERY SAD that I will not be there to jump with you guys.

"Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

Was I there?? Or will I be there?? When is it??? When was it?? If it was this past weekend, I was across the street doing Polar Bear Club pond swooping, preceeded by some COLD tracking dives . If it's this weekend, who knows, gotta see how the stars align and the cookies crumble.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I will not be out there till late friday night because i have to pick Cory up at the Airport. He has class until around 4pm friday so he can't leave Wisconsin until after that. :( I'm VERY SAD that I will not be there to jump with you guys.

Hell he was in the Army he is used to long walks.

If it's this weekend, who knows, gotta see how the stars align and the cookies crumble.

Yah right.. you'll come jump with us when your ass turns in to your elbow. :P

Yes Hello, this is the AT&T Operator, I have a collect call for Mr. Kettle from a Miss Pot. Will you accept charges?:S

I might be persuaded to come back to the Farm if you will all promise NEVER to EVER pay attention to any of my complaints about not being included in certain skydiving rites of passage again.
And if you tell me SERIOUSLY. Who's BRIGHT F*CKING IDEA was the anchovies?! NAWT COOOL MAN!

On the upside, the whipped cream made my hair thick and shiny. And it's nice to know that I'm loved.
.....................bunch of f*ckers.[/I]:|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

If it's this weekend, who knows, gotta see how the stars align and the cookies crumble.

Yah right.. you'll come jump with us when your ass turns in to your elbow. :P

Yes Hello, this is the AT&T Operator, I have a collect call for Mr. Kettle from Miss Pot. Will you accept charges?:S

You're going to see me so much in the next few months you'll be sick of the sight of me.
:P

I might be persuaded to come back to the Farm if you will all promise NEVER to EVER pay attention to any of my complaints about not being included in certain skydiving rites of passage again.
And if you tell me SERIOUSLY. Who's BRIGHT F*CKING IDEA was the anchovies?! NAWT COOOL MAN!

On the upside, the whipped cream made my hair thick and shiny. And it's nice to know that I'm loved.

We were just hoping it would shut you up..

You're going to see me so much in the next few months you'll be sick of the sight of me.

It's up. It's right over the net. It's within reach. But Ohhhhh! He just lets it drop to the ground. I guess he decided it was just toooo easy.

We were just hoping it would shut you up..

No the whipped cream just makes me louder. You'll need to bring the ball gag or the leather mask to shut me up.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Uhhhhh......Friday? Talk to Pyke I have to go with him cause he's filming me. If I don't go with him he will get his feelings hurt:( and he won't talk to me all weekend.[:/]

I hear someone talking, but I don't see anyone...

[looks down to about knee level]

Oh, Bob - I didn't see you there...
...why are you limping??;):P:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Ummm...I left after dark on Sunday...but did I miss something????:S[:/][:/]

I was under the impression it was Rocky who got all the cool-whip he could stand!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Yup, you missed Robby and Lee getting pied around the poker table. Robby kept whining about not getting pied yet, and well, we just love the hell out of Lee so...

Anchioves + whip cream = WE LOVE YOU!!!

PS...Come to the Dublin Boogie!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Any news about the Georgia record attempt, i.e. what days, how many jumps, how much money....

I have faithfully checked the roamingdz.com page like a good boy.....

We are still working out all the details and have had some problems with the registration on the Bigway data base.We are trying to keep it boogie friendly so people can come have fun, take part in the bigways and build up to the record attempts.We will likely have a couple of large groups going(30-40 ways)early in the event and start combining as Guy see fit.I'll let you know more as I do.

I just want to know how you got your orfun number blaine. What is it self appointed numbers now...As Robbie is the un-employed one he's doing all the official shit.
Also, we've lost another one to the Farm. Mike will be moving up there at the end of this week i believe. power of the small feline...hehe see i can be politically correct..:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?