melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Be it alcohol, invisble under garments or a "hottie sandwich" :o

Under Armour is awesome! If you get cold easy, I would definately have some on hand.

"Hottie Sammich" is always a good thing.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

FYI, Belks has some pretty cool VD boxer shorts. Ahem, not that red hearts are 'cool' for a guy to wear :$, but I guess it would be ok to wear under the robe for an event like this.:D

Now to find a robe.... should costumes be freefly friendly? In other words, is a lingiere (sp?) jump planned?

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I need to buy a cod piece for this boogie.

I wonder where I can get one of those 'bananna hammock's' that male strippers wear?:$

Naah, I don't think I have the cajones to wear one of those in public. Don't read into that statement ladies!:D

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I second that! I'm considering wearing all black and devil's horns... screw cupid! :D

that would be really Naughty-Cool Jeff!!! Go for it, we will LOVE it!

i think it was asked when the party would begin ~ well, this is a Naughty-Boogie... so there is NO set timeframe for anything ~ everyone will frolic at their own pace and everything shall fall into place*
<mel learned her lesson about trying to 'plan' :D>

Everyone will have plenty of time to change into their Cupidly-Attire... pizza will be served, videos will be watched and games will begin in a True DZ-Style-Atmo, YAAAAAAAY!

i LOVE you ALL and i can't wait to play >:(!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Ok, I'm taking the next two days off to rest up for this - so if I ignore anyone - I'm not really ignoring you - or maybe I am and this is just a cover - or maybe...I'm not... or maybe... nevermind... I'm just starting to go insane and really need to recharge so I can play hard all weekend!

many of you have pm'ed me as to the details of becoming a soap dropper; they are as follows:

1) thus far, we've only had females dropping the soap...this is being prejudice, merely the facts of how things have worked out thus far.

2) if you have a penis...presents brought forth to the original soap droppers always helps when deciphering whether or not you'll be a participant.

3) due to high volume of participation requests, slots for the shower will be limited...remember i'm a pretty outragious person (costume will provide proof):$ so are the other droppers,SO what this means for all you aspiring...be crazy, be nuts, bring toys/presents/anything that'll reflect the theme of this oh so fun cupid boogie...

then the final determination(s) will be made sometime sat night/early sun morning...if you receive a little soapy....YOU'RE IN BABY!!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

a97virago
allisonjr
bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
Dove
flysister
freeflynNicki - dont forget the soap!
Guido + 1
jib
Katiebear21
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Marks + many other freinds
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
RfukfreeflyingW
Rkymtnhigh
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida skydivingwill + friends and hot chicks
skynole
skymama
Spaceland
Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
Tracker
Trumansparks
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway
Volo

[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

many of you have pm'ed me as to the details of becoming a soap dropper; they are as follows:

1) thus far, we've only had females dropping the soap...this is being prejudice, merely the facts of how things have worked out thus far.

2) if you have a penis...presents brought forth to the original soap droppers always helps when deciphering whether or not you'll be a participant.

3) due to high volume of participation requests, slots for the shower will be limited...remember i'm a pretty outragious person (costume will provide proof):$ so are the other droppers,SO what this means for all you aspiring...be crazy, be nuts, bring toys/presents/anything that'll reflect the theme of this oh so fun cupid boogie...

then the final determination(s) will be made sometime sat night/early sun morning...if you receive a little soapy....YOU'RE IN BABY!!:)

LMAO - don't forget the head and shoulders:D

Miss Nicki, are you actually getting PMs from GIRLS wanting to be "soap droppers", or are all the PMs from men only? (You do seem outrageous...& just too cute!) :P

Everyone ~ Soooo excited to finally fly, again. I have only jumped about 10 times since late May (Memorial Day weekend) due to ankle, health and other reasons. Can hardly wait to be in the beautiful Sebastian sky for my 200th!!!

See ya soon, sweet ones!!!

a couple from the girlies just too curious to find out what we do out in the middle of now where (pell city, AL = home)

but as you can imagine,of course the majority are from the men wondering the how/why and "can i be involved" .... so i figured w/all the inquiries, we might as well have them bring gifts...ones that reflect the theme of the boogie;)

plus, presents = smiles!B|

ooOOoOoOooOOOoOOOoOoOooooO ONLY 3 MORE DAY!!!:D:ph34r:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

plus, presents = smiles!

Nikki YOU are the woman!! I can't wait to see who's lined up for this event.:ph34r:

I absoutely can not WAIT to see everyone.
Juicy and I are heading on down late Thursday night so ya'll better be ready to party!

I love you!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

well i will have gifts.....but only for certain people that i feel are deserve said gift. :P it is a giving gift, not only to be shared by one, but can be enjoyed by many.

and keep your dirty minds out of the gutter...i dont alway think that way....i have to sleep sometime >:(

i will be there friday evening......leaving here early fri morning, and bringing my laptop and photo printer, so get your boogie photos on the spot.....since all i will be doing is taking photos....i've gotten pretty good with one hand
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Weather Forecast:

Fri
Feb 11 Mostly Sunny
59°/42°
20% chance of rain

Sat
Feb 12 Partly Cloudy
65°/47°
20% chance of rain

Sun
Feb 13 Partly Cloudy
70°/54°
20% chance of rain

47 degrees Sat. night. Yikes! I think my outfit just changed. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm trying not to watch the weather forecast until Thursday just cause they have NOT been so accurate the last few weekends...fronts come through faster or not as fericely as anticiapted and it messes everything up. But [:/] I'm pretty sure the TEMPS are still going to be what they think...not sure how SEXY/Naughty everyone will feel once the sun goes down, the coastal breeze kicks in and goose-bumps over take the otherwise silky soft skin everyone plans to show :P.......................Anyone know of a good WARM cocktail we could serve?

See ya soon Mama..................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Hi Mel!

This is gonna be sweet! Looking forward to seeing you and jJ again! :D I'll be coming down with Angela who's definitely looking forward to meeting you. We're leaving Orlando sometime in the late afternoon.

SkyMonkeyOne: WTF?? You're not going to make it to this one? Was looking to do some 2-way Bird-Man rodeos with you & Katie... unfinished business from 2003's Holiday Boogie in Eloy! ;)

Definitely looking forward to flying with old friends and making lots of new ones...and maybe kill a few brain cells sometime Saturday nite!

See ya Friday!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!