melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Thank you so much, Meli, Ian and Denise! Gold Coast was easy as heck to land in, so Sebastian should be just fine, too. Thank you all. :)
Nicki ~ Thank you for the compliments. I am so looking forward to meeting the "soap girlie"! You have had the funniest sig lines ever...so I can hardly wait to hear all about your little soap shower party plans. Lol! :)

Only thing to watch out for are fireant hills. Not sure if they're seasonal or not...locals?

Fireants shouldn't be much of a problem this time of year.

This will be my first time back to Sebastian since hurting myself last year. Hopefully I've learned how to brake my canopy better so I don't have to run it out! :$
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

at the end of the day, we can view everyone's kiss-pass-skydives... along with the little Pink Mafia videos. both alli and bettina have 2004 video edits of Pink Mafia sweethearts playing with barbie

Mell, you are so cutie! Travis and I will be there with Ian and Katie on Saturday. We can't wait to see the videos and everything, and you definitely owe me some freestyle! Ooh, and Travis and I have been practicing kissing while I'm in sit and he's in head-down, so it should make for some great video! I'm so excited!:)
Now to go find something sexy to wear....;)

mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Thank you so much, Meli, Ian and Denise! Gold Coast was easy as heck to land in, so Sebastian should be just fine, too. Thank you all.

The thign that comes to my mind about sebastians landing area (and the only problem I have ever had there with exception of one mud incident, teehee)- is if you land in the other triangle in teh picture (smaller one) there are sporadic animal holes there. There isn't much need to land there, the spots are usually dead on there, but if you find your self approaching that other area look out for little indents in the field. :)

Hello all,

Having never been to Sebastian, do you guys, errr girls have any advice for any of us out of towners? I guess I planned the perfect weekend to visit! :)
Will there be a tent city, or is everyone staying at hotels? Hey it's a legitimate question! No place for the PMS to plug in a hairdrier or curling iron in a tent! ;)

Denise (Titusville and DeLand) and Katie (Hog Flop '03), looking forward to seeing you ladies again!

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

There isn't much need to land there, the spots are usually dead on there, but if you find your self approaching that other area look out for little indents in the field.

Or this might happen to you! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Will there be a tent city, or is everyone staying at hotels? Hey it's a legitimate question! No place for the PMS to plug in a hairdrier or curling iron in a tent!

There will be people camping and staying at hotels. There isn't one hotel that everyone is staying it, it's pretty spread out. Check the Sebastian website for hotel links. The camping is good, I've done it before and still had a place to plug in my hairdryer. :P

Anyone know how long the drive is from Tampa to Sebastian? How about the best route?

I still have no idea what I'm gonna wear. :S Ladies.... can ya'll PM me with some ideas of what you all are wearing? Thanks!

Yeah - me too.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anyone know how long the drive is from Tampa to Sebastian? How about the best route?

I think Stacy has posted directions before. PM her if she doesn't chime in.

Ladies.... can ya'll PM me with some ideas of what you all are wearing? Thanks!

I think you'll see a little bit of everything from a Christina Agulera look to things more conservative. Wear whatever you are comfortable in and it will be great!

errr, from tampa i'm not sure. I4 runs teh wrong way (north) and is hell with traffic. If you can get to SR 60, it will take you stright across the state south east and dump you on to 95. Take 95 north to the sebastian fellsmere exit, a few miles, left on roseland rd to the airport (on right). 60 is hit or miss, it's a one laner but usually not too much traffic.

From Tampa to Sebastian come straight across route 60. Sometimes you get stuck behind someone and there is lots of construction which sometimes you have to slow down for but it is still the fastest way to get here. Anyways come straight across 60 - you can take a left hand turn onto 512 (it's hard to catch if you don't know where it is - it's about 12 miles or so after yeehaw junction- don't hold me to exact numbers it could be 9 miles or it could be 15 - I'm guesstimating) anyways if you catch 512 stay on it (it makes a couple of turns out in east japeepee (also known as Fellsmere) into Sebastian then you can take the left onto Roseland Road and there you can find the airport. IF you miss the turn for 512 stay on 60 until you reach 95 - jump on it north to the next exit (156) bear right (this road though you wont see signs for it anywhere is 512 also known as Fellsmere road on the Fellsmere sign or Sebastian Blvd on the Sebastian side) stay on it for about 3.5 miles at which point you will turn left onto Roseland Rd. The sign for Roseland Rd. is finally back up after the hurricanes.

It takes me - I know the way and I speed 2.5 hours from Z-hills or Tampa. When you pass Lake Wales you've still got 1.5 hours. AND if you take my special shortcut DO NOT speed in Fellsmere town proper I paid 544.00 for my last ticket there. I hate them, I hate them so much...

AND if you take my special shortcut DO NOT speed in Fellsmere town proper I paid 544.00 for my last ticket there. I hate them, I hate them so much...

WTF did you do for $544??!!! was it because your car was filled with packing peanuts??

Wow… this IS getting big. By the way Wendy, how many and which planes will be flying that weekend?! Any thing special? I am so excited… :D:Donly 10 more days!!! Sebastian (the town) is going to be over run by skydivers! :P

Pink mafia ladies::
Is there a registration fee… or more like what is it? Dinner Saturday night? And do you need anything that I can bring or pick up?

Ten more days… even less for most of you! I hope we fill the plane with ladies! <3:) (and boys too);)
And I hope we can attempt that 40 way track out of two planes. He he he (Will’s idea). :ph34r::D
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Fly-Boys: we Really Want you to participate as well... imagine cupid-Togas with a bow & arrow. or even Hef-style with a silky-Robe*

Dear Mel,

Can someone please show some examples?
Perhaps someone can post some Tips/tricks on how to pull this off w/o showing my ass like a certain .commer did at Rantoulio?:D

What is a "Hef-style" and where can I get one? What are the toga tying knots?

Help.

Signed,
Toga Impaired
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hef-style with a silky-Robe*

Dear Mel,

What is a "Hef-style" and where can I get one? What are the toga tying knots?

Dear Toga-Impaired-Turtle,

i attached photos of "Hef-style" robes... (just some quick pics i found). i hope they will give you a few ideas --- as you can see... robes are easy to wear and very comfortable*

and if the ladies want to do it up "Hef-style" too ~ Go With It! we want everyone to have FUN and be Comfortable in whatever choice of clothing they choose... but we want EVERYONE to participate, otherwise, we will just have 'gawking-going-on' :P*

i wish i could help with the toga... but toga-knots aren't my specialty either [:/]. that last toga party i attended, i had bundles of crazy knots all over the place. at the end of the nite, i had peek-a-boo all over me :P*:D

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister