melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

My dear sweet Elisa!!! I miss you! It's been like a year or so since we've seen each other... Get your hot self over to Sebastian for this boogie! OF COURSE there is going to be tons of freeflying...what, are you MAD, woman!!! Plus, I have something that I want to show you, so you NEED to be there - no if's, and's or but's about it! ;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Something you want to show me?!?!?!? Sounds intriguing! ;) Ya know, I was just thinking the other day it's been AGES since I've seen ya! I think it was Mardi Gras last year. Yikes! I'd love to get my swerve on in the sky with my hottie freefly sisters! Maybe my arm could be twisted.....B|

So what's with the wings? I'm not sure I can procure a pair of wings. Hmmmmm....

Sure would love to see you and Mel and meet all my HUNDREDS of new Pink Mafia sisters. Talk about an extended family! Can you believe it was just a year ago at the Zhills boogie that you guys were all excited about approaching the number 100?! Holy Pinkness! :o

Fall in dove.

So whats the deal......has anyone decided on hotels for us all to stay in? or where is the majority staying? Dont really think i can set up a tent in my weaked state.....hey...maybe i can get a few underdressed ladies to help wit hit :D:D:D:D

Anyway....i want a hotle room and want to know wheres the closest.

Also, whens everyone arriving?? thurs, fri?? and leaving sun or monday??

One more thing.....Dove, still need convencing.....you havint met me yet......so you must come since im gona be there..........along with many others you have yet to meet. I'll be good...................

mostly :P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

has anyone decided on hotels for us all to stay in?

Geez, Jake, you better hop on that and get reservations! Rosa and I called around one day. I think we had to call about 7 places before we could find an available room in Sabastian. At this point, you might have to stay out by the Interstate. The Sebastian website has a list of hotels on it that you can call. The trouble is that some places still aren't open because of hurricane damage and some are full from people who have to live there because they can't live in their houses yet because of hurricane damage.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

ELISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ I don't think I've seen you since the big way camp out in Perris before the azctual record jump. TOO LONG! There is going to be TONS of people around freeflying there butts off. Some of us have even gotten good enough to play as well. I mean, when Cisco asks you to come on his organized jump - you gotta a least be decent :P.......Come play girl and I've got extra wings if you really want some, but you also can get them EVERYWHERE...on-line or at any party store for under $20.

COME PLAY...COME PLAY! We miss you

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I'm gonna try my best to get in Friday and then leave out some time on Sunday when ever I can manage to get my ass out of ......tent:|. At any rate can anyone hook a brotha up with a ride from Melbourne??? PPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEEEE!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Andrea, the interstate is only like three miles from the DZ.

Well, I was just going by the info off the website and it put the milage at 12-15 miles away. I called all the affordable ones that were under 10 miles to the dz and they were all full.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is camping not allowed on this dz cause i think i've only read one mention of a tent, and i dont think he was being serious?

Oh yeah, you can totally camp. Actually, this will be the first time I go to the dz and don't camp! There's an area set aside for camping and they have showers and just got rid of their sulfer water, so it's even better!

Sure would love to see you and Mel and meet all my HUNDREDS of new Pink Mafia sisters. Talk about an extended family! Can you believe it was just a year ago at the Zhills boogie that you guys were all excited about approaching the number 100?! Holy Pinkness! :o

Elisa: And i SURE would LOVE to see my Eli-Dove!!! yaaaay! oh elisa, if you could Please come and play with us... we would smother you with kick-booty Freeflying, RW, Tracking, BirdMan, Freestyle, Swooping, Atmonauti ... along with lots of playtime! we are Very Excited to see so many of our Sisters ~ it will be FABI!!

Wings: you can wear FREE Florida Home-Grown wings... just snap some of the palms off of the abundant palm trees... fasten them to your back... and voi-la ~ You Have WINGS!!! Yaaaaaay!

Hotel: i just reserved a hotel room at Hiram's Key West Inn. the rooms are pri$ey, but if you use the buddy-system along with the skydiver-discount... it can allow you an Extra-Jumpy or Two B|

Happiness: i cannot stop doing cartwheels.. and if i don't stop smiling so much my freaking cheeks will pop off :D! i Really Hope everyone can come play with us* We LOVE you all so much, and we thank you for being so supportive to the Mafia and Sebastian :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

i just reserved a hotel room at Hiram's Key West Inn. the rooms are pri$ey, but if you use the buddy-system along with the skydiver-discount... it can allow you an Extra-Jumpy or Two

Oh, they like you better than Rosa and me. We both called and they said they were booked! We have a room with Dee at a B & B. I think it's so funny that the first time I'm at a Bed & Breakfast Hotel, I'll be with 2 chicks! :ph34r:

I can't wait to see everyone... after much kicking and screaming with the airline, I finally got my ticket today. I get in Friday night and only have Saturday to play but it will be worth it!!!:)
It will be like Mardi Gras in Sebastian!!!:o

Maybe Chuck will let me bring a few of the demo wingsuits!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

please tell me you will be partying with us sat night!!!

abso-frickin-lutely!!! i'll see if i can find my pink sword that Jib bought us at z-hills...;)

yay! katie's coming! If you need a place to crash, we have plenty of floor space in our empire-tent

You do have the best tent accommodations on this half of the hemisphere, but, I've already accepted sleeping accommodations in Mikey's camper. Afterall, he leaves mints on my pillow and turns the sheets down!:o:$

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

ohhhhhh.. gues what i just got!

LASERS! lots of them. and smoke machines, and disco lights. and and and....... ok so i spent alot of money! just so you girls can have a KICK ASS party. i went all out for this one, it will be a full sound, sight, and smell. experiance. ohhh ohhh,, a buble machine! ok i need to get one of those!..;)

will somone go into the classifieds and buy my vx so i can pay for all this stuff!:D

we need a place to stay!, i cant afford it after buying all this equipment... somone wanna hook us up?:o

Katiebear, it's so cool that you're coming. Gosh, I am looking forward to seeing you, again! (Btw, is Chuckie also coming?) Oh, and don't forget to bring your PINK wig. You look sooo HOT in that! It would be perfect, even appropriate, for this boogie...;)

Dove ~ My girl, PLEASE come out to Sebastian for the weekend. It would be amazing to see you, and you've got to know that the founding sisters (Alli, Brooke and Mel), not to mention most NCB attendees, are amazing freeflyers! I'm sure that you, and all of us, will be having a freaking blast!!! :)

Yea, Katie, I'm so glad you got things worked out! I want to see your new freefly moves. The last time we jumped, you were just working on your sit. B|

Dove, come play with us too. I've never gotten a chance to meet you yet!

Hey there, Stacy! Did you know that I initiated Mel (Curtis, formerely of Adrenaline and now of "Elsinore Gravity") and two other 4-way skychicks, Caitie and Terry of Elsinore Fuse, into the Pink Mafia on an awesome 4-way on Saturday, after our 10-Way competition jumps at Elsinore! (That's right, Mel is now a Pink Mafia sista!) Then, we all went into a team room and took some pics...bwahahaha! RW chicks can be fun, too...right? :D

(Yeah, this picture makes me laugh for about an hour at a time...:D)

I'll answer and brag for Katie....

Rosa....no chuck isnt comming he has a job for the month..

Andrea...You will be AMAZED at Katie's FFing now.....she can fly circles around me on her head.....i really need to FF more....im just alwasy stuck doing work at my DZ.....but i love it.

Katie....how is it you get a campi and i get a tent....thats so wrong....guess i'll spend my day tomorrow in the hospital calling hotels.....

Oh well....night night all must go sleepy....surgery tomorrow.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas