Nightjumper
Paige
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida
skynole
skymama
Spaceland Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
VanillaSkyGirl
Volo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

allisonjr 

bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
flysister
freeflynNicki - dont forget the soap!
freeflir29
jib
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Marks + many other freinds
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida
skydivingwill + friends and hot chicks
skynole
skymama
Spaceland Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
VanillaSkyGirl
Volo

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
-J. K. Rowling
willtofly.com Videos, Pictures & News

I'm ready now dammit. I'm bringing the special Magic Mookie Juice (it's a drink fuckers), and then it'll Freefly Disorganization with the master of disorganization himself Mr. Sick Will. Everybody'll be "Kung-Fu Flying". (Who rights this stuff anyway)

I swear I'm not doing Wendy's Jello Shots (I said this last time, but I mean it this time, I'm sticking stricktly to the crack pipe). Peace out peoples, see ya'll in a month.

THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

You know the rules! Everybody does the jello!! We make a few rare exceptions for say recovering raging alcoholics or people who are adamant veggans and trying to force jello shots on them turns a good time into a long obnoxious rant on the evils of the world and times we live in.:P

You fall into neither category as far as I know, so you have no excuses!

OUCH!! Yeah but..............aaaaaaahhhhh fuck it, maybe I can train myself to believe that skull cracking hangovers are actually fun and that unpleasant churning in my stomach is really just the demons leaving my body.;)

I mean I know I provide wholesome family entertainment for all after THE JELLO, but....................none of this is working is it.:S

ALRIGHTY THEN..... I'm off to the dictionary where I'm sure somewhere between "SHIT" and "SYPHILIS" I will find sympathy.:ph34r: PEACE OUT!!

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Shananay is coming!

:ph34r:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!! Clay is coming!! B|
You bet your ass I am coming Clay. I can't freaking wait till this damn boogie.
Is it EVER going to get here???

Nicole!!!!-----------> my love!!! I can't wait to see you! Jessica is coming with me so there is three of the original shower crew. :S
Wendy-------->can't wait to see you again and yes penis is good in the shower, really really GOOD but it's not a necessity at all times. Just trust me on this one. :P
Meli sweety pie--------------> OHHHHH How I can't wait to see you and jJ* again. It's been much too long!
Ali-------------> your sweet ass is totally gonna be all up in my lap. (did I say that out loud?) :ph34r::P:ph34r: hehe.. love you!!

This boogie is gonna rock...damn gotta make some wings...

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Is it EVER going to get here???

No doubt........I'm in serious jump deficit right now. I'll get a couple next week in Deland but no "real" jumping till then. With any luck I will have quit my job by then so I'll be in no hurry to go anywhere. Just stay and JUMP! See ya there sweety. ;)

OH YaaaaaaaaaY! 3 of the originals.........there must a reunion! i'm thinking of playing a game while there. something that involves a goodie bag, passing out surprizes for all the folks down there in the lovely Sebastion!!

maybe some edible things w/fun side effects:S & little soaps for potentials!:);)

oh i just can't wait!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Someone needs to work on Katiebear. She's been down to FL twice and not come out to Sebastian. She should make an appearance for this.

I knew my ears were ringing...

If I could find a travel companion I could make it but only for the weekend.

I'm back to a REAL job again.[:/]B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Someone needs to work on Katiebear. She's been down to FL twice and not come out to Sebastian. She should make an appearance for this.

I knew my ears were ringing...

If I could find a travel companion I could make it but only for the weekend.

I'm back to a REAL job again.[:/]B|

I may be taking a 4 day that weekend Katie.....if you need and i can get the time off.....im working 6 days a week now.....your more then welcome to ride along.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Aww, love you too, Shannon! Can't wait to see you again :P

I hear ya....it seems like we've been talking about this boogie forever and it still isn't here yet!!!

I want to encourage everyone to really get into the theme of this boogie. It will be held on Valentine's Day weekend and if you haven't read the PM website for details, here ya go....

Ladies - in addition to fabulous skydives all weekend long, the Mafia would like to see all of you slip into some sexy (but tasteful) lingerie while sporting your most creative pair of wings at the party on Saturday night!!

Guys - we'd also like to ask that you get into the spirit as well! Sport Cupid's toga or do it up Heffner-style with your satin robe and boxers! It's no fun if we have only half the crowd dressed up and the rest are just gawking! C'mon, this will be loads of FUN!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Ladies - in addition to fabulous skydives all weekend long, the Mafia would like to see all of you slip into some sexy (but tasteful) lingerie while sporting your most creative pair of wings at the party on Saturday night!!

Guys - we'd also like to ask that you get into the spirit as well! Sport Cupid's toga or do it up Heffner-style with your satin robe and boxers! It's no fun if we have only half the crowd dressed up and the rest are just gawking! C'mon, this will be loads of FUN!!!

Oh Alli, this is just like a Playboy party! I have been invited to and attended New Year's at Hef's mansion, but I never really was much into the dressing up in lingerie in public stuff (too shy/reserved), not back then nor now. However, I may wear some wings. Hope that's good enough, girlie! ;)

Goodness, I hope it's not one of those cold FL weekends in February! :o Actully, I bet the guys are hoping for a little bit of nippy weather. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

the Mafia would like to see all of you slip into some sexy (but tasteful) lingerie while sporting your most creative pair of wings at the party on Saturday night!!

this boogie is sounding better and better all the time >:(
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas