flyangel2

CSS for Thanksgiving

I had a great time everyone.It is ruff trying to stay half sober so you can jump in the morning;)It was good to see old friends and meet new and expand the already wonderful family I have in this sport.Thanks to Randy and Guy for having me on the 20-ways.I learned alot.Karen I would like some pics if you have some good ones.

I met with Paul yesterday,Me and Mouth are going to have a Casa in Dublin for the Boogie in March,with the option on for a second.It's been a long time since there were 2 Casas in Georgia.I hope you willl all make plans to come.

What a great weekend. With the exception of Thanksgiving day and late Saturday afternoon the weather was pretty darn good.
Chris, it was great to meet you and stew you in the hottub!
HISPAS, you guys rock! please keep coming back to CSS. I can't wait to have a 9-way rolling tube bounce my head off the ceiling of the CASA again!
Gimp, hope to see you on your turf sometime soon.
Nadia, Flyangel2, Mouth, Roxy and Minx, girlfriends, what can I say? ....tequilla!!!
Dalilama, As always a pleasure. There is always a spot on my sofa for you. It is an honor to have Stuart send you to bed. Just ask the Foxes!
And who told the Canadians we were having a boogie? Now they'll want to come every year! Maybe we'll have to invite them again next year as long as they stay out of the trees!
And a big thanks to Guy and Randy for organizing the big ways. Being able to do the video for that group was the best job on the whole DZ. I hope to have pictures on the website by the end of the week.
Can't wait till next Thanksgiving.
karen
karenwood.hookturn.com

What? That tequila was bad? Then how come you never shied away from a drink when offered?:D:ph34r::D It was all cool man, I too got wasted....

Anyhoo, as always,many preps for the locals, Marion, Steve, Ellis, Eric, Joe Kwoon and the "Big Pretty and The Red Rockets....all of you
at CSS!!!!

Mary and Lisa, I'm happy meeting such lovely ladies, too bad there was not enough time, would have liked to invite you over to share with us.

Dawn, as usual, you are certainly in our hearts, thanks for taking care of us.

Portia, I am really sorry that we don't have any more T-shirts available, and that initiation jump that was delayed can be made with Ellis any time. You and anyone interested is more than welcomed.

Blue skies and kuddos to CSS.

What a weekend!!

Many good times were had this weekend.

I want to thank some folks.

Pam and Randy, for letting me crash Wed night, and having me for dinner thurs. Birdie for the wake up screech and tryin to bite my finger off.

Mary, it was good seeing you again, told you my gift was better. :P

Guy, for the opertunity to video some of your jumps and the tips.

Karen for the use of the trailer and also your insite.

Paul and Nancy for hosting a wonderful boogie.

Juan.......tequilla..bad.....2 bottles finished in one night....:S:S:S

Minxx, glad you made it, was good to see you again.

GW for letting me rape your camera gear.

Mouth for her food, and an ear to stick my tongue in, and the squeal that filled the packing area when i said "hello"

and to anyone else i may have missed....it was fun.

Pics to follow next week.

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

:D:D:D, well, I thought of making a few calls but was soooo wasted drinking Mezcal with Kake that could not find my phone......we thought about it though, does that count?:D:D

Karen, don't worry, next time I'm there will make sure we can make another tube...Great to see you again.

CSS just rocks!
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Hey where were y'all when Spence DD'd me Saturday night?? Mar, Lisa, Jake, Guy... .
I was hanging out around the bonfire at Mullins's place and had been drinking since 2pm so you missed a great opportunity for entertainment! ;)

Glad y'all had a good time.. so did we!

Did I drunk dial you???

i dont know....i think after spenc told me he didnt have any more peach moonshine i avoided him the rest of the weekend:P

No wonder he doesnt remember... that stuff is killer!
Someone named Jay took the phone away from him for most of the time. At first I thought it was you.

i dont know....i think after spenc told me he didnt have any more peach moonshine i avoided him the rest of the weekend:P

No wonder he doesnt remember... that stuff is killer!
Someone named Jay took the phone away from him for most of the time. At first I thought it was you.

yeah Jay is a good guy...we had many conversations together
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Mary and Lisa, I'm happy meeting such lovely ladies, too bad there was not enough time, would have liked to invite you over to share with us.

From what Jake and you told me about the bottles, it seems it was a better idea that we stayed away;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That sure is one easy way to get out of it.

FrenchyDiver, I saw Juanesky on Sunday, and he looked great. Must be in the genes or something that allows that:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey