jkwon

CSS anyone??

Ellis..Yay! A new birdie, Cant wait to jump with you again. I hope to see you soon in Sebastian. Ellis is the best, what a absolute love!
Mike .. You are sara are cute too. I love the way you guys complement (physically) eachother. So sweet. I cant wait to jump with you.
Joe ... I love that CD you gave me. I need more. You guys need to record an album (if you havent already). I will totally buy it. You rock.

Dave... I miss u so much. I know it has only been 2 days but I can't stand waking up alone. Come home soon. <3
Love,
Cynthia

What can I say. It was such a pleasure to meet dave's good side. I'll surely keep an eye on him and make sure he's not too "mopey"

Everyone it was such a great weekend even with my MOST EXCELLENT downwinder that has me SORE AS ALL HELL today.

High lights: HISPAs STILL rule. What a great group of guys you guys are. Canadians so good to meet you all in person and jumping with some of you.

Hybrids RULE!

Thanks to everyone for a great thanksgiving boogie
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Cynthia - great to meet you, too! Sad that I didn't get to spend any time with you after hours ... I have to budget my party time during boogies as I'm busy working, and this time it was all for Sat and BP & the RRs. Anyway it kicked ass to have you at CSS and to see you and David together! (Just watch him with your gear, girlfriend. Was he trying to see how you'd respond to a brake fire on opening, maybe?) Please come back soon.

Joe, I'm still speechless - you rocked my world. You'll definitely see me in Chapel Hill soon. Dedicate me another song, and get more priority rigging service ... knowing you, you'll need it. Is your rig possessed or what? Love you, man. Sending 'sense' your way ...

Hispa hermanos, it was great to have you back, canopy-swapping and all ... please know that John and I are always here for your rigging needs (some of you will be hearing from us soon.) Juan - thanks for taking some of my load off on Sunday night. Frenchy, you're the best!

Finally - Bolas? Eric? Glad to share the love/vibes w/you & the others at our little "be-in" (meditation? - whatever it was) in the team room Sat night. A special time with special people. "Oh my god - it's almost 3 a.m.!" Let's please try not to mess with the space/time continuum anymore, kids.

Marion & Ellis, I really love you.

Dawn #1
Hispa #57

Finally - Bolas? Eric? Glad to share the love/vibes w/you & the others at our little "be-in" (meditation? - whatever it was) in the team room Sat night. A special time with special people. "Oh my god - it's almost 3 a.m.!" Let's please try not to mess with the space/time continuum anymore, kids.

Yes... that was a quite interesting experience. It may have had something to do with the beer/tequila/grey goose cocktail brewing in my liver at the time :S

I had a seriously wonderful time though. It was great jumping and hanging out with all of you and I hope to see you all soon!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Joe, I'm still speechless - you rocked my world. You'll definitely see me in Chapel Hill soon. Dedicate me another song, and get more priority rigging service ... knowing you, you'll need it. Is your rig possessed or what? Love you, man. Sending 'sense' your way ...

Thanks dawn you ROCK my world every time I'm at the DZ. I'm so happy to have the support of my family. I love you guys.

And I don't think I need sense....I just need a little more luck. :) So just keep hoping my luck doesn't run out.

OOOHOOOOOO!!! (That's the sound I make before I crash)

Dave actually took that sound and made a sound byte out of it. That freak!!!

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. I'm pretty sure that I had more than my share of fun. If I was to start naming everybody I would sound worse than a racecar driver trying to plug all the sponsers & team members & fans & grandma & ....

Here is a link to some photos from the weekend:

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=13ykwklu.7vd0vh2&x=1&y=q1qe1b
---------------------------------------

Oh yeah-
I lost my Protrack on Sat. [:/] The last time I had it was during the weather hold Sat afternoon in the packing room. I took it out of my helment to log the data, etc.
I'm hoping it is found & will rejoice with the person who finds it! (rejoice & reward)
Thanks
-Greg
---------------------------------------

And I don't think I need sense....I just need a little more luck. :)

Like I said Sunday, dude, sense lasts longer.

Dawn #1- We can take turns holding him down next time. Wait... I think Joe might enjoy that a bit too much. :D OK. So if Joe does anything stupid again, I'm not making out with Dawn for at least a week. Maybe two weeks if you roll yourself across the runway again. >:(

OK. So if Joe does anything stupid again, I'm not making out with Dawn for at least a week. Maybe two weeks if you roll yourself across the runway again. >:(

NOT fair, I love making out with you. :$ .... and I don't think Joe has ever even seen us kiss, so it's kind of an empty threat.

I'm sure that if we BOTH hold him down (no matter how much he'd enjoy that,) we could inflict enough pain to teach the boy a lesson ... maybe together we can beat some sense into that thick head of his?

Joe, consider yourself warned B| ... be careful. Seriously.

Wait till it gets really ridiculously cold, do a jump with him and get out of the plane last. Tell the pilot someone is going to be pulling very high. Pull "someone" very high. That'll teach him.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

.... and I don't think Joe has ever even seen us kiss, so it's kind of an empty threat.

Yeah. And I really don't think I could go that long without my favorite rigger chick. :$

I'm sure that if we BOTH hold him down (no matter how much he'd enjoy that,) we could inflict enough pain to teach the boy a lesson ... maybe together we can beat some sense into that thick head of his?

It might take awhile- you know he has an XXXXXL Bonehead. :D

Hey Yall! Finally I figured out how to get here and I still don't know if I am doing this right but I guess we will see! By the way Eric I love the newst video you put up of the team practice shots they rock! Thank you so much!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

.... and I don't think Joe has ever even seen us kiss, so it's kind of an empty threat.

Yeah. And I really don't think I could go that long without my favorite rigger chick. :$

It might take awhile- you know he has an XXXXXL Bonehead. :D

I'm TOTALLY feelin' the love ya'll. And that comment about my Bonehead...I dunno whether to take that as a penis comment or not???

And you guys holding me down DEFINITELY sounds too much fun for any good. We can try it though.

Just for thinking of me though I'll cool my jets for a while...not that I have any money to jump with anyways.

OH WELL!!!

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

And that comment about my Bonehead...I dunno whether to take that as a penis comment or not???

I thought I was the only one with my mind in the gutter. You know what they say about guys with big freefly helmets...

:)

Completely unrelated to your penis: When/where is your next show? I mean the band, sicko. :D

And that comment about my Bonehead...I dunno whether to take that as a penis comment or not???

I thought I was the only one with my mind in the gutter. You know what they say about guys with big freefly helmets...

:)

Completely unrelated to your penis: When/where is your next show? I mean the band, sicko. :D

MUHAHAHA. MARION!!! You KNOW I have private performances all the time if the price is right. How else do you think I support my skydiving habit.

Next show is Thursday the 9th at Top Of The Hill and then the 11th at Lucy's.
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey Joe, got back from Florida Mon. night. Elis filled me in on all the fun I missed. Which is par for the coarse. If anything exciting is going on, you know I wasn't there.
Joe you are definitely making a name 4 yourself. I've come up with a new name for you - DANGERBOY .
Have you read that book that I lent to you?: Skydivers Survival Guide. I guess you havn't read it yet. Please do, I like you Joe and I want to skydive with you in the years to come. I don't want you to earn the name - DG(deadguy) - Kevin

- Kevster

Hey Joe, got back from Florida Mon. night. Elis filled me in on all the fun I missed. Which is par for the coarse. If anything exciting is going on, you know I wasn't there.
Joe you are definitely making a name 4 yourself. I've come up with a new name for you - DANGERBOY .
Have you read that book that I lent to you?: Skydivers Survival Guide. I guess you havn't read it yet. Please do, I like you Joe and I want to skydive with you in the years to come. I don't want you to earn the name - DG(deadguy) - Kevin

Oh I read some of the book...I missed the section on judging distance on a downwind landing. Good times though...You learn by trying. Depending on wind conditions on friday it'll be another downwind day for me. please please please be under 10 knots.

Anyways. You did miss a great weekend...wish you could have been there.
--joe
HISPA #69