jkwon

CSS anyone??

Last time I tried to do a 450 degree turn I was 360 degrees around and realized i would die if I completed the turn, so I stopped and flat turned into landing.

Big turns are scary!

Just jump my 170 and I'll jump your velocity. It's cool.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I have no doubts about that.

Now if you find me one that could magically get me out of the office right this minute[:/] I am having one of these F*$@*@# here. >:(>:(>:(

Whish I were with my CSS friends, around the fire, rather than sitting at the office. I miss you guys.

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Marion...you know I don't have hair on my balls...:)DUH!

:D Dude, I seriously typed something to that effect and then decided not to post it. :D :D

Justin- You might need to do a 2 JM recurrency jump, but Joe and I have you covered. As for radio, Joe and I will do a low pull contest. Whoever gets to the ground first will just yell at you when it's time for your 270. That's what friends are for. :P

If I get my work done early this week, I'll only have to work for 2 hours on Friday. :)

hey joe if i get off work earley enought can i play too

Rodeo mike you're always welcome to play with us. You can jump justin's velocity too!!! WOOHOO
--joe
HISPA #69

Marion...you know I don't have hair on my balls...:)DUH!

:D Dude, I seriously typed something to that effect and then decided not to post it. :D :D

Justin- You might need to do a 2 JM recurrency jump, but Joe and I have you covered. As for radio, Joe and I will do a low pull contest. Whoever gets to the ground first will just yell at you when it's time for your 270. That's what friends are for. :P

If I get my work done early this week, I'll only have to work for 2 hours on Friday. :)

That's funny marion...a low pull comp between you and me huh?? YOU KNOW!!! I'm a little not right in the head and will just turn off my cypress and pull my reserve at 400 in hopes for a quick opening.

:) so just let me take care of radio alright. GEESH!!!

Trying to take my fire.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

Joe, I think everyone knows you could win a low pull competition without even trying. (Or a back tracking competition- all we'd have to say is "Joe, try to lay a good backflying base.")

:P Love ya.

ouch[:/] But SO true:D
--joe
HISPA #69

Hey, let's not even get into me and hybrids, ok?

:D

Justin, did you see that video? Funny as hell.

If it makes you feel any better ellis can flip it too. :)

"I'll flip you...I'll flip you for real."

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69

If it makes you feel any better ellis can flip it too. :)

"I'll flip you...I'll flip you for real."

--joe

Huh? Did I miss something?

Or is this part of that you-and-Ellis thing that you kept secret from us for so long? :D

We did an hybrid which ellis corked out of. :) YOU missed it...with the hispas. :)
--joe
HISPA #69

Ok... It has been decreed. I am going to try and make it up there on Friday. I have to work Friday night so I'll have to get there early, but I can't take this not jumping with this weather stuff.

See you guys soon. Anyone else going to be there?

PS I may need someone to do an AFF recurrancy with me. I haven't jumped in over a month. I've NEVER gone that long without jumping.

Stay away from any BASE sites in the area and tell your freinds to stay at home... we don't want the heat here;)

Friday: "Considerable cloudiness. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s."

Man I hope the weather's good Friday ... that's the day I have planned to play in the sky with my boys. CASA, tandem with Lyman, with Todd, Biro and Akos along all with video ... can you say "drogueless?"

Dawn #1: What do you think about Dawn #2's idea? I'll switch if you switch. :)

That makes a lot of sense - I'm there.

Joe: sorry; didn't mean to make you feel bad. I haven't been following this thread like I should. I'm glad you're getting your life sorted out and look forward to seeing more of you. I really, really love you man!!

Dawn #2, great job on spelling "hajnalka." I do need to get the word Akos used when he affectionately called me a whore; that would be an even better user name, don't you think?;)

Ellis - as ever ... well, you know.

"I don't have to be drunk to make out with Dawn." -Marion

You people who are able to take Fridays off make me sick :P. Not only can I *NOT* jump with you, but my big mouth has probably just cost me the price of a tandem jump ticket this Saturday (so if any of you happen to have any of those $20 off coupons still laying around and don't need them, let me know), so that means less jumps for me. I think I'll still be able to get my B before the end of the year, though. Hopefully...

Mike