sunnydee123

What's Up For 2004?

This was great last year...maybe the weather will be better than during the Pink Mafia Boogie [:/]. Hope to get a jump in with you sometime (now that you're on the dark side).:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

The calendar here on dropzone.com is a good way to see whats going on at dropzones around the world

It didn't help me much when i planned the Sunshine 2004 world tour. It's easier to ask people whats going on at their DZ since hardly anything gets posted on the calendar.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Lets see

Feb.... MardiGras at Moss Point

Mar.. MAYBE go to the Las Vegas Boogie thing... I heard about 11 to the 14th

May.. Memorial Day... hmm Perris or SDC... decisions decisions

July .. the place for me will be Lost Prairie

Aug the 50th Anniversary of Seattle Skydivers at Snohomish

Sept.. Byron Boogie

Oct ...Chicks Rock

December.. Holiday Boogie in Eloy

My Vacation allotment cant take any more than that:P

I think that you have probably been to Emerald Coast before, but on Memorial day jumping into the Flora-Bama road house on the Beach is some great jumping. Incredable veiw and a great time at the Flora-Bama. We will have a large group going again this year. We stay at the condo right next to the Flora Bama. Beach jumps all day. On the sunset load, land at the bar, have a big time and walk to the room. Get up and do it again.

How do ya like it Johnny?

I guess I'll just keep my ears posted for fun things to do this year. Right now all I have planned is a small trip to Perris in a few weeks and of course always keeping Summerfest a tentative date for the summer.............but there are so many OTHER places I have yet to see as well. Not enough weekends and not enough cash [:/]....

I did visit Emerald Coast last year and although only got to make a few jumps - seemed like good people. Never got to do the Flora-Bama jump which was the reason I traveled there but such is life...Perhaps I will be back to party with the gang this year......but DAMN that is a long ass drive for me!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well I know what is UP for March......Sebastian is going to have a kick ass boogie from March 19 - 21. Why don't you bring that gang and come play on OUR coast!

I'm not sure what the official NAME is yet but I heard about a couple DJ's, PD, Birdman and lots of other goodies. Sebastian is always fun....camp out, socialize out by the Tiki bar, and get up the next morning when the prop starts - ready to go!

Welp - that is what my March has in store for me as of now ;) and to think...this time last year I was still a student. Can't wait to see some of the old faces and show them my "stuff" :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Boogie on the Brazos at Eagle Flight Skydiving in Granbury, Tx. It will be the second weekend in June. We have the Casa booked already and are working on the hot air balloon. We will have a kickass party saturday night with free beer and food and hopefully a live band. Many great skydives and skydiving talents. See ya there

Yes, March 19 - 21st we will be having BirdMan, PD, the PInk Mafia, 2 DJ's Saturday night, a band is in the works for Friday night but not definate yet, Beach jumps, free food, Organizers - we do have the Freeflytraining Center here.

What am I forgetting? Jello shots if I get a night off before the event. I think a hit & chug is in order as well.

I have to see what works out, but so far, I plan on going to the following boogies...
1. Mardi Gras- Gold Coast
2. Easter Boogie - Eloy
3. Cinco de Mayo - Elsinore
4. Memorial Day - Perris
5. 4th of July - I am not sure where, yet, but somewhere away and fun.
6. Either Lost Prairie or WFFC - scared of WFFC, not sure why...will probably go there, though, anyway.
7. Chick's Rock - Elsinore
8. DZ.com Holiday Boogie - Eloy

If my brother is in the East Coast with his wife's family for Thanksgiving, then my family will celebrate on a different date/weekend. That would mean that I could go to a boogie during the Thanksgiving weekend.

I may also go to little boogies like up north or to Mesquite, Nevada as JT has been raving about that DZ. I have to see what works.

Also, does anyone have any ideas for any boogies during the 4th of July? Skymama told me that the only thing that is listed on the calendar so far is a boogie at Carolina Sky Sports.

Cross keys does a neat Wildwoon Beach Invasion over 4th of July. HUGE beach, bigger than yor average DZ landing area only with neat visuals like ferris wheels and stuff. There are license requirements, but it's a great time. Roger Ponce does the RW stuff I think. This year I think it may be combined with a pro swoop tour event, but Im' likely to be wrong about that.

__