Rookie120

Byron Boogie!!!!!!!

Pretty much everyone who calls Bay Area Skydiving their home dropzone will be there. I'm assuming that will include several DZ.com particants like Duece, SkyBaby, GirlFallDown, ChopChop, and Hookitt.

TheAnvil, Amazon, LizzieB, Lummy, FreeFlys should be there too.

Wild lemurs couldn't keep me away.

im thinking about going. i met a few of you byron jumpers at my dz's freefly fest 2 weeks ago. very cool people. i need mataes's email if any one can pm me id love ya for life. tell Bodie thanks for the skydive. hello to evan. .... aint mataes the most sarcastic fucker you've ever met ..lol. hell of a freeflyer though. luv that guy.
peace all you bayarea fools, hope to see ya soon

I am driving my Boggie Camper down to Byron from Seattle. I will be leaving here on Thurs morning the 25th of SEP about 6am local and heading down I-5 thru Portland and Eugene and points south. I plan on driving back after sunset on Sunday .. till tired.. stop and crash out in the camper till I can drive again.. then finish up the trip on Monday morning. If anyone on the way wants a ride... PM me.

Amazon

If anybody needs a ride from San Fran I will flying in on thursday night but an old friend and I are going out but I will be heading to the dz early friday morning and staying the entire weekend. I have to leave at about 7 sunday evening to make my flight back. If anybody needs a ride just let me know. This is the only boogie that I got a chance to travel to this year and I am totally stoked! I cant wait to see some old friends out the like Vic and Connie and seeing the rep's from Big Air Spots so I can demo some canopy's. Is it Sep 26 yet??
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Oh how I wish I had my suit now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not to worry, surely there'll be some one your same size with a suit.

Hi, Tall Guy, I have never met you, but my name is Rosa. I will be at the Byron Boogie, too. If your suit doesn't arrive in time, you can borrow one of MY suits. Of course, getting your hands through the cuffs of my suit may prove a little challenging as my wrists are a little small (5 1/4"). You know, you can even borrow my rig, too! It has a 14" harness...

:)

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :ph34r:
I hope that you get your suit in time. Being short (your opposite), I understand the neccessity of having a suit made to your measurements. See you at the Byron Boogie! :)

Wow! I'm so glad I have you guys here for moral support in my time of need. Ahh oh wait a second what's that intense pain I feel in my back. Hey how did that knife get there?!?!

Hey I wonder if we'll have one of the BirdMan instructors there. Maybe they'll bring that big yellow suit that was made for Vladi's for me and I can do my impression of Big Bird once again.

Has anyone seen my friend Mr Snuffleupagus?

Amazon, are you bringing Autumn

"you know like fall, as in falls out of airplanes"

along to this one too? Tell her that her old friends from Northern California miss her.

Well Tall Guy.. she was at the party last night and I was TRYING really hard to talk her into comiong along... I mean she is quitting her job the end of next month and heading off to Australia... so WHY save sick days.... sheesh. I would think she would be feelin a powerful sickness coming on for this weekend.;)

Jeanne