slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

http://www.pattersonschool.org/events/ArtsAndCraftsFestival/General%20Public%20Flyer.htm
http://www.pattersonschool.org/events/ArtsAndCraftsFestival/First%20Jump%20Tandom%20Flyer.htm
RPC will be the host for tandems and any up jumpers that want to join us. It is a fund raiser for the Patterson School which is a boarding private school 7th - 12th grade.
My thoughts exactly - that's why I'm going...control skydiver gods around 7th - 12th graders!

Obviously the tandems will be parents, singles, locals, etc. to raise money for the school. Not the under 18 years of age group jumping.
It is a beautiful place!

Hey now...i'm geographically challenged not internet challenged...well sometimes i'm internet challenged but not right now!! Have i mentioned lately that Raeford and Raeford people totally kick ass!! I even have the aerial shot of raeford as my desktop pic. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Can we party like Vikings if I come?

Hey Jessica We always "DRINK LIKE VIKINGS!!!!!!!"
As a former room-mate of the Master Monkey I can say it is an experience. I highly doubt that you can hang my Dear. I put two big ole boys and Mo to bed at Z-Hills last week. :S:ph34r:

Hey Andrea you Can ride up with me if you like. Being that I cannot handle your driving. ;):S

Just PM or IM me and we can work out the logistics of it all. I'll try not to bring so much stuff this time. It will be summer though so it should not be a problem. B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Will your cage be open to come out and play then?

Ummm Kate...is that like next weekend?? if so i had planed on going to Skydive Atlanta again (this time landing under my main) but I would much rather go there and have Tony accuse me of hitting on you ;). Ill make it there! I MISS YOU ALL!! a few more weeks and ill be home.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

1. Mouth
2. Raefordite
3. TonyT
4. Sunshine
5. PhreeZone
6. SkymonkeyONE
7. Dragontail
8. MonkeyLip
9. DaGimp
10. Lou Diamond
11. Mujie
12. Mischo
13. Somebody
14. Beemertec
??? slotperfect

Changed my status to "maybe." I'm out of pocket for a while, possibly until the middle of July.

C Ya! B|

Arrive Safely

John

You bastards! You plan the nearest dz.com gathering to where I live the time when I'll be out of town. You all suck.

I guess I'll have to live with the fact that while you are all meeting at Raeford and having a good time, I'll be spending 4 or 5 days at Perris Valley. :P

Next time.....

You bastards! You plan the nearest dz.com gathering to where I live the time when I'll be out of town. You all suck.

You're not silly enough to think that was a coincidence....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You're not silly enough to think that was a coincidence....

No. I know it is a conspiracy. You selfish jerks don't want me to funnel your formations and drink your beer.

So I'm going to Perris, to funnel THEIR formations and drink THEIR beer. Ha! :)