slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

Sounds like fun. Can I come. I promise I'll be good.:)

1. Mouth
2. Raefordite
3. TonyT
4. Sunshine
5. PhreeZone
6. SkymonkeyONE
7. Dragontail
8. MonkeyLip
9. DaGimp
10. slotperfect
11. Lou Diamond
12. Jessica
13. Mujie
14. Mischo
15. Somebody
16. Beemertec

See ya there!

Blue Skies
Steve
Ok, so it's pink, but I'm secure in my manhood, and I still look cool coming in under it!

It looks like someone is'nt working hard enough...

Alright, how many people need picked up at airports, do poeple need places to stay (I'm tenting FAR away from Kris this time :ph34r:), do we need to bring things like... dare I say rafts?

Lets put the list out there of what everyone needs/ can bring and see what we can put together. :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Alright, how many people need picked up at airports, do poeple need places to stay (I'm tenting FAR away from Kris this time ), do we need to bring things like... dare I say rafts?

Well you already agreed to road trip with me again. I think i'm finding a place far away from Kris too....and definately bring a raft!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

do we need to bring things like... dare I say rafts?

Oh no, not the rafts! I've always wanted to do a raft dive. You're making it very hard to be practical and responsible and resist coming because I have so many other things on my plate. I think you're like the devil or something for mentioning the rafts. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm all over my pre second raft dive. Maybe if things work right it can be my 499 or something close. :P I have no problem with the attire at all.:$

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey, just 'cause I prefer to fly in the natural and unfreakish orientation of my belly doesn't mean I won't do a raft dive!

Well, you've actually committed to the trip, so you get a seat on the raft before I do. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[reply
Hey, just 'cause I prefer to fly in the natural and unfreakish orientation of my belly doesn't mean I won't do a raft dive!

dont worry, im not a freaky flyer either so we can do some two ways.:) but alot of good skills in both freak flying and unfreak flying at that dropzone. Ill be glad when im home...ONE MORE MONTH YALL!!!!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Now look here Ms. Cakes. I just pulled 3 names off the top of my head. I would love to have you in a raft with me...you can even sit in front of me wearing your bikini top....just don't be surprised if i need to grab "something" to hold onto...B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I've been thinking about this summer, and I don't think I can afford the time and money to fly to Raeford then less than a month later hit WFFC. :(

So, since WFFC is a magical DZ that only exists for 10 days or so each year, I'll probably need to hit that and come to Raeford another time. :)

Skydiving is for cool people only

Updating the list for Jessica who has chosen WFFC over us. :P

1. Mouth
2. Raefordite
3. TonyT
4. Sunshine
5. PhreeZone
6. SkymonkeyONE
7. Dragontail
8. MonkeyLip
9. DaGimp
10. slotperfect
11. Lou Diamond
12. Mujie
13. Mischo
14. Somebody
15. Beemertec

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.