slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

good news everybody, I just bought a raft off of ebay for a raft jump. so at least one raft jump will be done on the 4th!!!!!!!!

also, does anybody know where I can get dropzone.com stickers? I'm thinking about sticking one on the front of the raft, in case there are pictures, so then we can post a dz.com raft jump picture on here.

and check out the raft... I payed $1.25 for it lol

MB 3528, RB 1182

boat.jpg

I've got a whole trunk full of toys :ph34r: Do I need to get my freefly tube back for the weekend too? I know skyballs are out... (I've seen one lost before so those are a BAD idea) I've still got more then enough toys to go around :D I might be able to find a hula hoop around here, I've got Funoodles to beat each other up with already.

I'm going out in search of a Whale/Shark/Gator/animal tommorrow now :ph34r: Hehehehe... Free fall toys and me get along really nicely. (I'm A licenced qualified on rafts alone)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

does anybody know where I can get dropzone.com stickers?

There are no sanctioned DZ.com stickers. However, I do believe there is a authorized person looking into something along the lines of stickers and patches. Of course, I could be talking out of my ass as some times I confuse the voices in my head with the real voices;)

All I have to say about Jari and all the other birds coming is.............NOICE!!!!

This :ph34r: will bring the pain in true :ph34r: fashion. Don't forget your livers kiddies as your going to need them;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I'm going out in search of a Whale/Shark/Gator/animal tommorrow now :ph34r:
------------------------------------------------------------

I am absolutely certain there is a Whale in the school at RPC and I also think there is a three person raft around from last 4th of July as well.

:ph34r:Lip
blic, blic, caw,caw

I'm going out in search of a Whale/Shark/Gator/animal tommorrow now Hehehehe... Free fall toys and me get along really nicely.

Well i have my caterpillar, but since you can't give me a ride home, i can't come to raeford anymore. You suck, but in the nicest way possible.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Do we know what a jump tickets will cost? Any specials? Other people are running "specials"....;)

Posted by Rafordite one page back:

Wow - #280th post for this thread

Somewhere in this thread did I ever mention:

$17 jumps

No registration fee

Twin Otter & CASA flying

.....just in case I forgot to tell ya

4th of July weekend, Raeford Parachute Center
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Casa - Tailgate, Bigger then a Skyvan. Can hold about 30-35. Raefords is faster then most of the Casa's out there so its only like a 15 minute ride up. Its a quieter ride then a Skyvan. The door is controled via hydrolics so you can avoid "Door drama" if need be :ph34r:
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Woooo-WHOOOO! Bigger then the skyvan? Oh hell yeah!

I only made 2 jumps from the Skyvan before it left Sebastian for Cross Keys so need some fun ideas on how to exit the big planes.

Oh boy...now I'm all excited again! I need a 2-point 8 way for my D....think we can put something together and help a sista out?

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

need some fun ideas on how to exit the big planes.

Well, it is very warm out and we wouldn't want you to get heat stroke so it is recommended that you do your first couple of "big plane" jumps naked until you acclaimate:D;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I love flying my canopy so no worries on that...I normally pull at 4 so am flying safe and sound by 3 - my little Sabre2-150 has one hell of a snivel. But no complaints as I have always had nice soft openings. Best one HAD to be this weekend thanks to EvilSteve...I saw his stows and will admit, was a bit nervous but it tucked her away nice and neat and it was the sweetest opening I've had yet.....I don't think I gave him a big smooch for that....IOU's suck don't they :P

I'm getting excited about the trip again. Was all wound up about Aggieland but I am thinking each trip will hold something special for me. This is all so great.....and to think, I have only been jumping a little over 5 months and still have so much to learn and do. GOOOOOOD stuff!

Ahhhh, I kinda sorta did that this weekend in Aggieland, just about to snag my dock and the formation floated on me.....AAAAAAHHHHHH! So Ijust hung out below, watched them play, waited for break off then tracked away.

Just hang on to me....I won't float away then ;)

Hey bite me...>:(...I saw 3 other people coming in for there dock,2 on the far side - they got there about 3 seconds before me and as I went to reach, the formation went up. It wasn't me.....:P

But then again, I did start thinking about having to buy 2 CASES of beer and then getting it poured all over me...........maybe it was me ;)

as I went to reach, the formation went up. It wasn't me.....

HAHAHA, you dig your own grave deeper girl. First off, if YOU reached for a grip then you created your own problem. Second if the other two people made their docks at roughly the same time you should of been able to do likewise. I think you just liek the attention and having beer poured on you;) Be sure you bring a white T shirt with you to Raeford for when you go low;):P:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING