lukepinion

How long since your last jump!?

Almost a month for me and I live in Florida! But, if the weather holds, I'm planning on jumping tomorrow!

Danielle

I hope the weather holds A LOT, because I'm coming down the first week of MarchB|

October 14.

Ugh. Not for lack of trying... I even had my reserve repacked EXPECTING it to happen. But for Nov 11 - a jump day I couldn't make - we've been weathered out either to extreme cold or clouds.

I have a trip to California going on at the end of the month but I'm only bringing my logbook since doubtlessly either I won't have time or I'll get a hassle from the STA.

Oh well, it'll be spring soon.

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I broke my wrist snowbarding in December so that combined with other things that were going on, I haven't jumped since early December. Now that I'm out of the cast I still cant jump cause it is way to freaking cold.
Fly it like you stole it!

About three weeks since the Invasion. [:/]
Hopefully the weather stays mild, and I'll get some altitude on Sunday.

Right now there is a hot air balloon fiesta in town, and I'm watching them through my window at work, wondering what I'd have to do to get a one-way ride...
This? Oh it's just my backpack. Honest! Hey look at that nice flat field below us. C-ya!:ph34r:

Oh well I'm allowed to dream...

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Last Sunday I did 8.

This weekend the weather looks bad, so I am doing an hour in the tunnel this Sunday.

Ron
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I started jumping long ago in Idaho, and jumped year around, although not as much in winter as summer. These days I jump pretty much every weekend, making about 200/year. I did have a gap of 6 years, and another of 3 years, both pretty much covering the decade of the 1990's.

-- Jeff
My Skydiving History

Last Sunday I did 8.

This weekend the weather looks bad, so I am doing an hour in the tunnel this Sunday.

Ron

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you:P

and your tunnel time!

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

i got to go last sunday. we got a break in the weather and had mostly sunny skies and 65 here in louisville KY and it had been way too long. i woke up, pulled the blinds and saw the sun and got dressed and went out there. besides sunday, thanksgiving week had been my last jump. theyve had only a few weekends since then that they COULD jump, but i nearly broke my back sledding (im extreme on everything!) in december so that kinda put a hamped on diving. buying a house now so i may have to just do one or two a month for a while. some is better than none!

dougB|

hey, i was stupid before stupid was cool!

It's probably been since the middle of November for me, maybe as late as the third week of November. Either way it's been a while.

I can't wait to get back in the air, but I'm not going to jump in sub-zero temps to do it.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I still cant jump cause it is way to freaking cold.

Does this mean I won't see you this weekend at SDTR? :o>:([:/]:S:):P

I'm working today (saturday), but I'll try and come down sunday, although you won't see me in the air.:P
Fly it like you stole it!