elfanie

Stupidest Tandem?

probably the guy who on exit went foetal,no problem,but had 1 arm crossed and 1 out,put me in my only sidespin in 6500 tandems,his reasoning was ,he wanted to be at least 1/2 right.

most tandem passengers have my utmost respect,and admiration,i am ever amazed at how most deal with their venture into the complete unknown.

do you or anyone have video of this that could be uploaded? It sounds amusing.

On a side note, im not a TM, but was on a load with 2 or so tandems back in November. Im in the middle of the Let and just as they are giving the red light and the door is slowly being eased open, one of the tandem passengers who is sat in front of his TM, right up at the nose end of the plane on the seat, and about to be hooked up, decides that door opening = time to jump, so he gets up and proceeds to step over and through peoples legs as he makes his way down the cabin and gets about halfway down the plane before everyone starts realising what is going on, laughing and holding him back. Poor guy had no clue as to why we were laughing so hard. TM was just looking at him incredulously, i don't think he could actually believe what the guy was doing.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

" FAT TANDEM"

Who here has seen that video??? That's Classic!!!

Are you talking about Fast Eddies fat tandem video where the chest strap comes up to her throat as they deploy and they slide it in upon landing and she does the splits, slides in on her chest and face with the poor TM riding on top of her?
I call it the Spruce Goose, cause she looks like some grossly obese goose coming in with her feet out. LMAO when I saw it, LMAO every time I see it:D!

I think I saw that same video, I believe it was Ben Butler and not Fast Eddie
Scarey!!!
I had a passenger ask after opening "Is the thingy open" I said yes and then she asked "am I still alive?"
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

I chased a friend of mine when she did her first tandem. I docked with the TM and we started to do 360's. We did about 10 one way and then reversed and did 10 the other. It got to the point where I had to stop the spin because I could barely hang on. When we got to the ground the TM asked her how she liked the jump. She said "it was fun, but I thought we were going stuff in the air" I said did you like the 360's. She said "what 360's"

The guy who shot the video was the Casa pilot at Rantoul. He was not the tandem pilot. Fast Eddie

??? I was a tandem packer at Rantoul - I asked Eddie about it - he told me directly that it was not him that Was the TM.
=========Shaun ==========