NeedToJump

Tunnel pictures

I was in the tunnel a few weeks ago with Nancy from Ouragan Suits and Chris Ash was there taking pictures of us. The pictures came out really nice so I figured I'd post some of them up here. B|

I'm in the blue suit that says "Ari", Nancy is in the purple suit that says "Nancy" ;)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Thanks, that thing is so incredibly addictive and Nancy is just too much fun to fly with. Nothing like a chick who can fly on her head, especially in the tunnel ;)

I attached a few more picture. I like 277 - you rock Nancy!

I hope that I can stick a heads down pose like that!

You have to come to Florida first Goober Girl!! :S:P:D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Thanks. You're definitely going to love the suit. She puts so much into every one and will not give it to you unless she's 100% satisfied with it as well.

She is a very cool chick and makes great stuff.

And a shit hot flyer!

Gerry - picture 327 is actually one of our moves that I haven't seen anyone else do (but I'm sure there's other people who do it) that we'll be showing off at the tunnel competition B| We're basically doing a 2-way sit carve but I'm standing (sitting) on her knees while we do it. It's tons of fun!

Ditto on that - my new suit is going to be soooo purty!! :)Nancy's attention to details is incredible and she really goes over and beyond to make sure the customer is happy.

And Ari, you look precious too - you really should dye your hair to match the suit - show a little team spirit!

Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

And Ari, you look precious too - you really should dye your hair to match the suit - show a little team spirit!

I'll talk to Nancy, maybe we'll both do our hair for the tunnel competition :D

When are you going to stop making excuses and come down to the tunnel and play with us? I'll show you a rat bastard... :D

Does she make freefly pants also??

hey blake, nancy makes f-ing primo freefly pants. her stuff is high-quality, high style. she also does custom design stuff too, so if you have a design you want (like a hd dude:P) she can work with you on that.
if you need her info, check out www.ouragansuits.com

a

Does she make freefly pants also??

hey blake, nancy makes f-ing primo freefly pants. her stuff is high-quality, high style. she also does custom design stuff too, so if you have a design you want (like a hd dude:P) she can work with you on that.
if you need her info, check out www.ouragansuits.com

a

Just emailed her about some FF pants, I just cant justify buying a full suit when I jump in Texas heat..

Gerry - picture 327 is actually one of our moves that I haven't seen anyone else do (but I'm sure there's other people who do it) that we'll be showing off at the tunnel competition We're basically doing a 2-way sit carve but I'm standing (sitting) on her knees while we do it. It's tons of fun!

You stole that from PJ and I you dirty little whore!!! Admit it!!! :)
Dude, that's some nice flying. You'll be flying rings around me :(

Bastard....I'm gonna so whoop your ass now in the Florida swoop meets (just because you deserve it:ph34r:).

Stay safe man. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Blue skies
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

damn dude your flying that good with less than 1000 jumps... i quit!!! lol

Seeing those pics makes me sick:P I spent 2 hours in there and was NOWHERE near that. I would love to have the skill to compete in the Tunnel event though, one day I guess... One day...

You stole that from PJ and I you dirty little whore!!! Admit it!!!

Damn, some one beat us to it! And here I thought we were being original :(;)

Bastard....I'm gonna so whoop your ass now in the Florida swoop meets (just because you deserve it).

And I look forward to it :P
I'll see you here in May

damn dude your flying that good with less than 1000 jumps... i quit!!! lol

It gets worse, I'm actually a belly flyer... My FF is shit compared to my belly, but that's what living in the tunnel does for you :)

I spent 2 hours in there and was NOWHERE near that.

Hmm, I haven't kept track at all of how much tunnel time I've done, but I believe that Nancy and I have somewhere around 20 hours of free fly time in there, it's a complete guess though...

Thank you everyone for all the comments, I'm going to print out this thread and show it to Nancy later so she can see all the nice things everyone is saying as well. Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys down here in Florida at the tunnel :)