ifics

Post you're exit pics!!

Larry,
Here is a DC-3 exit for you. Jumping with the Latins in the late 70's.
Sparky

Where? You forgot to post the photo Mike! LOL!
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."

Wow....those are some of the coolest exit pics I've ever seen. B|

Although I have to ask this....I find it as cool to see the background inside the plane the jumpers in the door watching those before them fall away and preparing for thier own jump...I see them standing in the door looking down and it just brings a smile to my face..
am I the only one? I mean..I see the jumpers and think, "Cool.." then I see those looking out the door and it gives me a giggle and I just smile...

am I the only one who likes seeing the "head peeking out the door" shots of people? :$

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

am I the only one who likes seeing the "head peeking out the door" shots of people? :$

yes, you are the only one :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Noooooooooo!

;)A little belly, a little HD, a little sit, a little CrW. I'm thinking we just do all of them, sometimes on the same jump.:D We train rennaisance jumpers here in the Northern Plains, not just one trick wonders :P

It all sounds great to me! When can we start??? B|

Noooooooooo!

;)A little belly, a little HD, a little sit, a little CrW. I'm thinking we just do all of them, sometimes on the same jump.:D We train rennaisance jumpers here in the Northern Plains, not just one trick wonders :P

It all sounds great to me! When can we start??? B|

SDTC opens weekend after this one. And you missed this last Sunday - very nice day. We could start earlier if you came to Orlando with us. (I haven't done wingsuit or skysurf yet - the gearfear is pretty strong with this one. But all else is open game)

Edit: But if only FF is what you desire, my young padiwan, then we have much better mentors at our humble DZ than my meager talents.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants