atsaubrey

A License

Who got their A today???......Oh maybe.....Me! I would like to thank Gold Coast Skydivers for the chance to start, Skydive San Diego for keeping me current, and finally Elsinore for making it happen. It has been a challenge but here I am and never gave up. Oh and Mark (Shark) owes beer! It is all part of the "beer rules", it was the first time he had to wear lead for a student....I'm still trying to figure out why he says im floaty when he's in a sit?:S I know its broken off but read carefully and you'll notice Mark's fine for wearing lead for the first time, Oh and my beer fine for the A !;)
"GOT LEAD?"

Very very well done, Aubrey! And now, we need to jump. I'll put on my "fast" suit and see what we can do!

YAYAY!!!! Especially because it was a hard fought battle!

YAYAYAYAYAY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Michelle your getting me excited....KNOCK IT OFF!

MUAHAHA!!! Bring it on, fellow anvil!

Congrats on your shiny new A! You worked damn hard for that one. I look forward to jumping with you someday.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Awesome Aubrey!!! B| I'm so incredibly happy for you. At the other end of the spectrum, I also understand the difficulties in not being the "average size" as a skydiver. Well, I guess that we can now finally jump together...bwahahahaha!!! ;) If you can find a clown suit to wear...perhaps, I can wear a lead belt or two...lol!:P See ya on the plane and in the sky...B|

Yay Aubrey. . .congrats on a battle well-fought. You worked so hard for this A license. I can't wait to tease Mark about owing beer and to get a jump in with you. I kept up with a guy going head-down when I was working on my speed so I could probably do it. . .can't wait. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Michelle your getting me excited....KNOCK IT OFF!

:):):)
Who, me???

LOL, you're just a big ol' (married) flirt. I assure you, any, ah, "excitement" caused by me is purely unintentional. ROFL...

Patience, young Anvil...your jump will come. ;)

Ciels-
Michele

Michelle I was just teasing gurly!

I know you were....as was I...:)

I should be out sometime this week...I've got a goal set, and need to chase it with intention...I'll let you know (likely during the week, though...weekends are getting really tight for me...).

'Twill be fun to see if I can match you on my belly....LOL!

And again, congratulations!!

Ciels-
Michele

oh and Vanilla you too but I dont think you stand a chance:P

We'll see, Aubrey. :)
Just worry about flying your own slot, Aubrey. Flying with others is not about who can fall the fastest...lmao...(unless you are having a speed contest), it's about flying relative with others in the sky. Btw, although they are all much bigger than me, Darcy, Nightingale and Steve(imajacka55) were all initially a little floaty with me when I was teaching them the mantis, etc. a couple of weekends ago. With my lead belt and my flying skills, I have a pretty good range...trust me. If I have to float for/with someone, then I will; but I can also fall pretty fast for my size...