jumpwally

New Skydiving Magazine

Just got the new Skydiving Magazine,,yikes,,color and Glossy !!!! Its going to give Parachutist a run for its money now,,,what do you all think? Got home ,saw it in the mail and wow..surprise. Kinda of like a blow job before work,,not expecting it but definitly appreciated. ;-D

wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I just subscribed and this was my first issue to arrive - AMAZING!

I went through it with a fine tooth comb looking at everything. I like it much better than Parachutist.
Now I wish I had subscribed a long time ago.

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real

Don't like it.[:/] Doesn't smell like "Skydiving", and my hands were clean when I was done!

:D

I won't get mine for another 2 months (friggin slow post) But I agree, I won't want to leave it lying about the DZ if it's nice and shiny:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just got the new Skydiving Magazine,,yikes,,color and Glossy !!!! Its going to give Parachutist a run for its money now,,,what do you all think? Got home ,saw it in the mail and wow..surprise. Kinda of like a blow job before work,,not expecting it but definitly appreciated. ;-D

wally

Check out page 5. Who are those good looking flyers in that AFF picture ?

Why, it's non other than gjhdiver, hookitt, Fireflyr as the student, and Deuce behind the camera.

Avaliable for autographs now.....

In the photo caption, it says they are tracking away. Why does the guy in the white suit have his feet on his butt? ;)

My legs are straight out thank you very much. I'm just in a very steep dive to catch up to JP, who's on his back. That makes the view very foreshortened with that lens. We actually discussed that shot setup on the ground prior to the jump, that's why Tim is chasing after it too instead of going the other way.

BE nice. Gareth needs some remedial tracking lesons. He's hell for fast, but headings are out the window......:D

If you go fast enough and far enough, headings don't matter.

I tend to go in the general direction of away most of the time.