steveorino

Changed screen names

Other than being an anvil I have only known you as your screen name. It is kind of like advertising in your line of work. If you never had used your old screen name, and someone at my dz came up and asked me if I had seen XXX video made by you I might have not known you.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I'm not trying to be secret, but I simply don't want my real name posted on the forum. No problem if they want to look at my profile.;)

Can you explain this so it makes any sense at all?

I mean, it's certainly your right to be known as anything you like, but it's kinda...strange.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

well its kinda both... the switch seems goofy and the new name well... let's just say you and I are probably too old for "orino".... imagine "Ianorino" :P I'm just guessing that this is why this was posted this forum rather than Bon Fire :$

But hey, whatever floats your boat... attention spans in dz.com are short - probably in a couple of days we won't have any memory of whatever your name used to be :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Damn you're gonna have to come north so I can get my name on the list, of course there snow here now [:/]

Or perhaps I could come south - furthest south I've ever skydived is Lost Prairie :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

probably because of excessive media attention to DZComix and all the publishers hounding his every move trying to get exclusives....

Either that or all the publishers are female and wifey is getting suspicious.

Hold out for the BIG bucks, "steveorino".
;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Your real name will still show in a google search even if its only in your profile, when people want to do mean things to you, they'll find you on DZ.com. Ask me how I know that is true...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."