mach2

Skydiving DVD's...what's good???

kept hearing about crosswind, so i got it and didn't like it. odd as it may be, my favorite one so far is "bring in the clowns"... crosskeys local one. the other ones i've seen just seem like documentaries. i don't care about that stuff, i just wanna see people doing cool stuff.

Dnt own any skydving dvds but probably the best 2 DVDs i ever bought are:

2nd BASE - had to buy it from a shop in australia on the net!!
RADIX - might still being sold on ebay where i got it

Both base dvds, but for thrills and spills, some of the best base you will ever see and amazing seneary from around the world, these are definatly the gifts u wana buy.

Yeah, Crosswind is OK, some of the footage of the freeflying and the BASE bits in the extra footage section is amazing, but the 'chapters' are very long and drawn out and whats with that damn music!? YUK! :S:D

I tend to have it on in the background rather than sit and watch it

I'm looking to buy a DVD for someone as a gift. Anyone know of any good ones...and why they're good?

What kind of jumper are they? What disciplines do they like? Are they competitors or do they like to just goof around? It makes a big difference, or else you'll just get answers of what each person here likes.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Elisha (Olly),

Where have you been. Come back to Byron. We got lots of new videos and you can watch them in the store before you buy them....

...but you'll have to share the couch with Jett. And possibly color too. :P

I was there on the 13th! I picked up my rig and did two jumps with that beautiful early Nov weather! You were in Sweden!

Maybe I'll have to do that one of these cold winter days. :)
I did a 2-way with Rodrigo on Sat that was so miserably cold. After about 30 secs, 4-5 pts, I wanted to just open and get warm...but I was still at 8-9K. Too bad my motivation died since my flying seemed smooth with Pete's suit. Then, I realized after I landed that I lost a contact in freefall and had to drive home with one eye closedB|.

Okay. Now I've laughed out loud. You really should have a spare pair of glasses. Or maybe corrective goggles.

It was cold here on Saturday too. But Sunday was niiiiiice.

Yeah I should've! I even had my overnight kit (toiletries) in my bag which had an extra set of contacts and then took it out at the last minute! The student goggles I borrowed just sucked and didn't do the job. The leave-a-goggles-outline-on-your-face goggles you have work better.

kept hearing about crosswind, so i got it and didn't like it. odd as it may be, my favorite one so far is "bring in the clowns"... crosskeys local one. the other ones i've seen just seem like documentaries. i don't care about that stuff, i just wanna see people doing cool stuff.

Someday you will have a better eye for talent and then learn to respect that talent. Crosswind rocks !

What's good ? It's all good.:)